The Riches (Season 2)...

fkornre

Boogity Boogity Boogity...Let's go racing boys...
Nov 4, 2006
monroe twp, nj
coming back to FX....Tuesday, March 18th...

i can't wait for this show to comeback...last season ended with such a cliffhanger with Dale and Pete and Wayne unable to start the RV which Dale sabotaged...

jagsfans

Dec 26, 2005
Jacksonville FL
Yea, I just caught up on this show on DVD. It's good, I just don't know how long they can keep up this particular con.

kimothee

Token Gimpy Cunt
Aug 31, 2004
The Edge of the Water, Norf Jersey
Also a big fan of the show....really enjoy Eddie Izzard making funny whilst wearing a dress and also dramatic acting :D Seriously, the guy is quite funny and plays the role of Sir Rich quite well. Minnie Driver does a great job in the role of the wife, too.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
I have Season 1 coming to me from The NF.

Mindslayer

Best in the Biz
May 4, 2006
Staten Island, NY
I like The Riches but Im not crazy about it. I thought that the pilot was great but each week the whole scam grew more and more silly. Its still pretty entertaining, though, and Ill be checking out the new season (although it sucks we'll only be getting 7 eps., due to the fucking strike and the fact that FX decided against finishing the season out due to budget issues or some shit).

gleet

What's black and white and red all over?
Jul 24, 2005
Idaho
I like The Riches but Im not crazy about it. I thought that the pilot was great but each week the whole scam grew more and more silly. Its still pretty entertaining, though, and Ill be checking out the new season
Exactly. X2

fkornre

Boogity Boogity Boogity...Let's go racing boys...
Nov 4, 2006
monroe twp, nj
well last night was a good episode to set up the season...

funny scene with the security guard getting past Wayne to get into the house to find Dale and Huge shooting a gun...and Sherine's mom getting drunk in the car...the show went too fast but the coming attractions for this season look great...looks like alot of shit is gonna happen...

LilJimmyRbinson

Best muppet ever
Nov 19, 2004
RI
Minne Driver seems to get hotter every year. Who woulda guessed she'd turn out so good way back in 1992 when she was a fattie?

I like The Riches but Im not crazy about it. I thought that the pilot was great but each week the whole scam grew more and more silly. Its still pretty entertaining, though, and Ill be checking out the new season (although it sucks we'll only be getting 7 eps., due to the fucking strike and the fact that FX decided against finishing the season out due to budget issues or some shit).
Could be worse it could be some stupid reality T.V. show clogging up the airwaves .... One like Big Brother, Idol, stupid 5th grader, the list goes on and on and on and on.....buncha crap!