The Right Honourable Justin Trudeau

Pickle

So you don't think it would be more efficient to have one branch of the military to handle all space stuff then spreading it out through the AF, Army and Navy? Interdasting.
Does Canada have a space program?

Canada doesn't even have their own auto industry and their planes are mediocre at best. They aren't capable of anything if we don't show them how to do it.
Ever heard of the Avro Arrow? Basically the US put the kibosh on development and had anything related to pretty much destroyed.

ysr50

Donator
Ever heard of the Avro Arrow? Basically the US put the kibosh on development and had anything related to pretty much destroyed.
Of course I've heard of the Arrow, it was developed a step behind the F-105 Thunderbolt, both were short lived ideas. If you ever get a chance to stand next to an F-105 I almost guarantee the first thing you'll notice is how massive it, and the CF-105, are in person. They were both about the size of a two story house and as it turns out that's not the optimal size/weight when it comes time to wreak havoc. AVRO was bleeding money, they had also spent a ton of money on the VZ-9, a flying saucer. Blaming America for the failure of AVRO sounds like sour grapes. I know you're from there and I don't want to insult you, but history has shown that US companies build the best aircraft for any purpose, fighting or traveling.

NASA. Canada did develop and build the arm that the shuttle used to retrieve things and put them into the cargo bay. Certainly an admirable contribution to the overall program.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadarm
That as well... also they tested the lunar rover outside of Sudbury Ontario back in the day as it is pretty desolate and rocky. Plus a bunch of other little things.

The other thing is Canada's population is basically 1/10 that of the US and even Conservative governments some people down here would still think they are commies...

But PET's son is the topper...ooofa what a deek. My parents (super libs) love him well people in cities do... not so much in the country.

lajikal

And that's why Trump won.
The election was a lot closer than it looks on paper. (Trump winning yuge in electoral, Hillary winning yuge in popular). Comparing Obama win and Hillary loss' the only major difference was Great Lake states (with a sidenote on Florida). Many of those states have turned blue again, so I see the Dems as clear favorites at this point.

Pickle

The election was a lot closer than it looks on paper. (Trump winning yuge in electoral, Hillary winning yuge in popular). Comparing Obama win and Hillary loss' the only major difference was Great Lake states (with a sidenote on Florida). Many of those states have turned blue again, so I see the Dems as clear favorites at this point.
“Now let’s go to our American demographic and elections analyst, who happens to be Canadian”

lajikal

@KRSOne .. Found some election fraud for ya.. :action-sm

Republican Mark Harris will not run in North Carolina House special election after fraud probe

• Republican Mark Harris will not run for Congress in North Carolina's 9th District special election.
  • Allegations of election fraud against an operative employed by Harris's campaign last year brought about a new election in the last undecided congressional race from last year.
  • Democrat Dan McCready, who was trailing Harris at the time the new election was ordered, has already declared he will run again.

CNBC.com

Charlotte Observer | Tribune News Service | Getty Images

Republican NC-9th District Congressional candidate Mark Harris

Republican Mark Harris will not run in a special U.S. House election in North Carolina brought about by allegations of election fraud against an operative his campaign employed last year, he announced Tuesday.

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
@KRSOne .. Found some election fraud for ya.. :action-sm

Republican Mark Harris will not run in North Carolina House special election after fraud probe

• Republican Mark Harris will not run for Congress in North Carolina's 9th District special election.
  • Allegations of election fraud against an operative employed by Harris's campaign last year brought about a new election in the last undecided congressional race from last year.
  • Democrat Dan McCready, who was trailing Harris at the time the new election was ordered, has already declared he will run again.

CNBC.com

Charlotte Observer | Tribune News Service | Getty Images

Republican NC-9th District Congressional candidate Mark Harris

Republican Mark Harris will not run in a special U.S. House election in North Carolina brought about by allegations of election fraud against an operative his campaign employed last year, he announced Tuesday.
Do you even have elections in Canada, or do you just let the trapper with the tallest stack of beaver pelts and the faggiest French accent be the viceroy of your rudimentary settlements?

MayrMeninoCrash

Liberal Psycopath
Do you even have elections in Canada, or do you just let the trapper with the tallest stack of beaver pelts and the faggiest French accent be the viceroy of your rudimentary settlements?
I think the guy with the biggest sock collection gets to become le Presidente or something.

Creasy Bear

Donator
Winner of the Bob and Doug McKenzie impersonation contest, or the guy who does the best Getty Lee karaoke.

Oh and if they have the same number of toques then they have a Poutine eating contest... hmmmm I could actually murder for some of that right now.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Winner of the Bob and Doug McKenzie impersonation contest, or the guy who does the best Getty Lee karaoke.
I believe last time it was a William Shatner impression contest.

Creasy Bear

Donator
Oh and if they have the same number of toques then they have a Poutine eating contest... hmmmm I could actually murder for some of that right now.
Okay, now you've gone too far. Making fun of a Canadian man's poutine. That's just mean-spirited.

Okay, now you've gone too far. Making fun of a Canadian man's poutine. That's just mean-spirited.
You can even get it at KFCs in Canada eh... and a few poutine chain restaurants have been opening up...

Like Smokes:

Hmmm bacon covered poutine