The Right Honourable Justin Trudeau

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
Oof! I wonder if this will be investigated.. :action-sm

Trump to staff on AT&T/Time Warner merger: “I want that deal blocked!”

Arstechnica.com
Buddy, you need to take a break from flinging poo over the fence, and look at what's happening in your own backyard. Your girl's shit is collapsing.

The walls are closing in, eh?

Biff Hardslab

I have the t-shirt
Can someone tell me in layman's terms what Trudeau is accused of? I've read articles and maybe I've witnessed way too many scandals, but I didn't see anything that was "UNPEACH NOW" worthy.
Luring baby seals with maple syrup and then clubbing them with a hockey stick.

FlyingDouche

Can someone tell me in layman's terms what Trudeau is accused of? I've read articles and maybe I've witnessed way too many scandals, but I didn't see anything that was "UNPEACH NOW" worthy.
He (through his cronies) pressured his Attorney General (equivalent) to help a big company avoid criminal prosecution. She refused multiple times and he fired her.

Creasy Bear

Donator
Long answer...

Trudi tried to cover for a crooked cronie.

Trudeau's former minister of justice and attorney general has said she was pressured to help a Quebec-based construction company to settle a pending criminal case amid allegations it bribed officials in Libya for government contracts, The Globe and Mail reported last month.

Short answer...

Faggotry.

Creasy Bear

Donator
Trump: First 25 months..
Avg. Job growth: 205,000 a month

Obama: Last 25 months..
Avg. Job growth: 213,000 a month

Oof.. :haha7:
Goddamn Canada and their crooked Prime Lady dragging us down. Time to cut that parasite loose.

Creasy Bear

Donator
It's like watching a comedy in real life.

No one wants and hates for Trump to get re-elected more than Trump, his life depends on it but it's rapidly costing him his sanity. :haha7:
Seek help, friend.

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
For our Canadian&Trigger-happy members, I felt that we all can be a more inclusive and understanding. Therefore, I stuck a straw into the oTher thread and got out these posts. It is not much but a start.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
Isn't that like asking if LinebackerU is a kid toucher? Regardless of the answer we know the truth.
I’ve had that guy on ignore for so long I almost forgot he existed. I’m only reminded when I see someone asking nobody if they fuck boys.

MayrMeninoCrash

Liberal Psycopath
Yes. I drove to Canada and hung out with him for a weekend. I slept in my minivan out in the parking lot though, because his apartment reeked of Canadian.
Did you say hi to Fez's girlfriend while you were there? I heard she lives near Niagra falls

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
Yes. I drove to Canada and hung out with him for a weekend. I slept in my minivan out in the parking lot though, because his apartment reeked of Canadian.
Molson Canadian or Canadian Bacon?

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.

MayrMeninoCrash

Liberal Psycopath
@Yesterdays Hero I'm guessing BC'ers aren't high on your list of favourite people these days. They're kinda like the Californians of Canada. Wall it off and sell it to the Chinese.

Yesterdays Hero

@Yesterdays Hero I'm guessing BC'ers aren't high on your list of favourite people these days. They're kinda like the Californians of Canada. Wall it off and sell it to the Chinese.
Geographically? BC is one of my favorite places on Earth. Tofino alone is a wonderland. But the people are just so fucking awful. The epitome of the snowflake, SJW, cyan dyed hair, screechy voice, 'I want to talk to the manager', 'things I don't like to talk about shouldn't be in comedy', live there.

I'd be loathe to sell it as a whole, but the population should be sold to the Apple Plant in Shenzen China.

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
Geographically? BC is one of my favorite places on Earth. Tofino alone is a wonderland. But the people are just so fucking awful. The epitome of the snowflake, SJW, cyan dyed hair, screechy voice, 'I want to talk to the manager', 'things I don't like to talk about shouldn't be in comedy', live there.

I'd be loathe to sell it as a whole, but the population should be sold to the Apple Plant in Shenzen China.
That's no different than California. Amazing landscape inhabited by the worst people.

Yesterdays Hero

That's no different than California. Amazing landscape inhabited by the worst people.
Just depends if you're into desert or rainforest/forest with a chunk of beach alone the edge of both.

The world really needs another Chixulub Crater.

Creasy Bear

Donator
And so it begins in @lajikal land....

Trudi's carbon tax kicked in, and out come the yellow vests.

It's like I've been saying- the yellow vest protests are DAY 1 of The New Green Deal is America.

The leftist cunts scream and cry for their little 'Run the World on Love and Unicorn Farts' fairytales, and then cunts like Canada's First Lady hands it to them, and then the same people who wanted it go and put on yellow vests and start breaking shit, because it suddenly comes as a shock to them that somebody has to pay for it all.

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
https://www.thestar.com/politics/fe...lead-widens-as-liberals-slip-in-new-poll.html

Conservative lead widens as Liberals slip in new poll
By Alex BallingallOttawa Bureau
Sun., April 14, 2019

OTTAWA—A new poll suggests Andrew Scheer’s Conservatives continue to have the most support among decided and leaning voters, while a majority of respondents to the survey said they disapprove of Justin Trudeau’s performance as prime minister.

Forty-two per cent of decided and leaning voters said they support the Conservative Party, according to the latest federal “horse race” poll by Forum Research. That compares with 29 per cent who intend to vote for the governing Liberals, and 12 per cent who support the New Democratic Party.

A new poll from Forum Research says the Conservatives led by Andrew Scheer, right, continue to enjoy a lead in support over Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s Liberals.

Nine per cent said they would vote Green, the poll found, while 6 per cent support the Bloc Québécois and 2 per cent would vote for Maxime Bernier’s People’s Party.

The poll involved a random sampling of 1,634 Canadian adults who responded to an interactive phone survey from April 3 to 6. The poll has a margin of error of plus or minus 3 per cent, 19 times out of 20.

Forum Research president Lorne Bozinoff said this poll gives the Conservatives a wider lead than one in March — Forum polls have put the Tories in the lead since September 2017 — but that’s mainly because the Liberal number dropped from 33 to 29 per cent.

At the same time, 60 per cent of respondents to the latest poll said they disapprove of Trudeau’s job performance as prime minister, while more than half — 57 per cent — said Canada is either “much worse” or “a bit worse” than in 2015, when the Liberal government came to power.

Opinion | How Doug Ford’s budget has hurt Trudeau and helped Scheer

Opinion | Trudeau, Liberals don’t get a free ride because Conservatives may be worse

Scheer’s Conservatives lead in polls as support for Trudeau’s Liberals erodes

Bozinoff suggested the Liberals have “taken their licks” over the SNC-Lavalin controversy that has occupied much of the federal political conversation over the past two months. Scheer has called on Trudeau to resign in the face of allegations that he and his staff inappropriately pressured former attorney general Jody Wilson-Raybould to overrule prosecutors and settle a criminal case against the Montreal-based corporation, which is accused of bribing officials in Libya when the dictator Moammar Gadhafi was in power.

Jane Philpott, a prominent Liberal cabinet minister, resigned as Treasury Board president over “serious concerns” about alleged interference in the judicial system, and has said she lost confidence in how the government handled the situation. Philpott and Wilson-Raybould have since been ejected from the Liberal caucus and now sit as independent MPs who won’t be allowed to run again for Trudeau’s party.

But Bonzioff said his poll suggests the Liberals can’t be counted out, because they still have the support from most respondents in Quebec and the second-most from respondents in Ontario — key battleground provinces in the coming federal election.

“This scandal, it might have reinforced some people’s perceptions, but they aren’t going to vote Liberals anyway,” he said, pointing to the high levels of Conservatives from survey respondents in the Prairie provinces, where the Tories already hold the vast majority of seats.

“It sure isn’t over.”

Bozinoff also noted an uptick in Green Party support, which this latest poll put at 9 per cent versus 6 per cent in the mid-March survey. The poll found that 28 per cent said the economy is the most important topic for the coming election, followed by 21 per cent who said it’s the environment. Respondents who said they intend to vote Liberal, NDP or Green were more likely to place the environment as the top issue, the poll found.

Bozinoff said this could indicate some voters disaffected with the Liberals are unwilling to turn to the Conservatives as an alternative if they think the environment will be a big, ballot box issue.

“I think we’re starting to see the foreshadowing of the election and what’s going to happen,” he said.

Alex Ballingall is an Ottawa-based reporter covering national politics. Follow him on Twitter: @aballinga