The Right Honourable Justin Trudeau

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
Donator

Floyd1977

Looks like blacky mcblackface is going to win re-election.

Guess this makes blackface legal

Haeder

South Dakota
Canadian thinks that Presidents caught in fake scandals are worse than Presidents caught in real scandals.
Canadians also worship the Queen and refuse to utilize term like African American and they have square tires on their cars and giant flapping heads.

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
Explain. I'm curious.
No, thank you. The last thing the planet needs is another 'US vs Canada: Which is dumber?' debate.

Canadian thinks that Presidents caught in fake scandals are worse than Presidents caught in real scandals.
Incorrect. Madame Trudeau dressed in blackface more times than he can remember, is in a high end Financial scandal he's been linked to that's made off with 'a couple' sheckles, openly shitcanned a high end broad on his payroll because she essentially went 'Dood, wtf are you doing?', and the icing on the cake being he cries more than all the kids at Berkeley.

Whereas Trump, is just Trump. Really good at Real Estate, really good at Twitter, unable to to do much in office that really should be done, and has the ability to convey a point that's very close to the level of Frank.

Worse? No. I prefer Trump by far. So at the very least, say something like 'Majority of Canadians think that Presidents blah blah...'

Canadians also worship the Queen and refuse to utilize term like African American and they have square tires on their cars and giant flapping heads.
I use a different term for African American. :p

ysr50

Donator
No, thank you. The last thing the planet needs is another 'US vs Canada: Which is dumber?' debate.

Incorrect. Madame Trudeau dressed in blackface more times than he can remember, is in a high end Financial scandal he's been linked to that's made off with 'a couple' sheckles, openly shitcanned a high end broad on his payroll because she essentially went 'Dood, wtf are you doing?', and the icing on the cake being he cries more than all the kids at Berkeley.

Whereas Trump, is just Trump. Really good at Real Estate, really good at Twitter, unable to to do much in office that really should be done, and has the ability to convey a point that's very close to the level of Frank.

Worse? No. I prefer Trump by far. So at the very least, say something like 'Majority of Canadians think that Presidents blah blah...'

I use a different term for African American. :p
If that's the case you should just not post you fucking cunt. At least back up your opinion with some sort of reason why you feel that way. We're all waiting.

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
If that's the case you should just not post you fucking cunt. At least back up your opinion with some sort of reason why you feel that way. We're all waiting.
Or don't ask a question that's been done to death. Do you honestly ever see yourself going 'Yeah. The US really is the most retarded of the two.'? Of course not. This isn't the day and age where someone actually changes their mind on something. So while you're waiting, go fuck your Mother.