The Ron and why bother showing up for work LT 7/15-7/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Buddays.

Time to hear Todd weep uncontrollably about a verdict in a case he has only known about for 2 weeks.

nataskaos

He's no good to me dead.
Buddays.

Time to hear Todd weep uncontrollably about a verdict in a case he has only known about for 2 weeks.

It's the only reason I am here. Haven't really listened since the trial started...but it's a must today.

LiddyRules

The 9/11 Moon Landings Were An Outside Job
I am definitely looking forward to listening to today's show.

fletcher

Donator
No more Florida for Todd. Wonder what his is going to do about that stupid tattoo he has on his arm.

nataskaos

He's no good to me dead.
Oh, go FUCK YOURSELF.
"open season".
Die.

fletcher

Donator
Sorry, Ron, this is not a "footnote" for this guys life. And he most certainly will have to leave Florida. He is going to have to go full on Howard Hughes for the next couple years.

SuperGolfer

I got it from a negro
Sorry, Ron, this is not a "footnote" for this guys life. And he most certainly will have to leave Florida. He is going to have to go full on Howard Hughes for the next couple years.
He's going to have to relocate somewhere very white, like Iowa. Isn't that where Mark Fuhrman ended up? Or maybe New Hampshire. I was just up there, WAY up there in the White Mountains. It's not the mountains that are white, let me tell you.

nataskaos

He's no good to me dead.
For the millionth fucking time; it was NOT a stand your ground case.
Fuck.

fletcher

Donator
Todds emotional rages over things is so fucking pointless. He is worse than an entire sewing circle of housewives.

fletcher

Donator
And Trayvon called Zim a crazy ass cracka. Dont act like the racism was one sided.

somnarium

deftones or somefuckin' body
Todd won't care about this in a week. Some celebrity will drop a "fag" near an open mic and weepy Todd will be babbling about boycotting a movie or something.

Fez is the epitome of the average viewer of this trial.

nataskaos

He's no good to me dead.
Todd won't care about this in a week. Some celebrity will drop a "fag" near an open mic and weepy Todd will be babbling about boycotting a movie or something.

Today's Beanie Cup goes toooooooooooooo.

dftns19

somnarium

Fez is the epitome of the average viewer of this trial.
I like to think average people don't accept all information supporting their stance as true while denying anything that goes against it. Someone normal realizes there shades of gray and almost nothing fits perfectly in a preformed box.

OilyJillFart

Well-Lubed Member
Ron is convinced the 1800s in this country was just like the 1950s TV westerns?
Jesus, Ron.

somnarium

I hope there's another round of Guess The Celebrity today. That was a fun game.

fletcher

Donator
Todd knows nothing about this case. Absolutely nothing.

fletcher

Donator
Good, Janice from Chicago is with Todd. Thats all I need to know.

mikek

Fatty made love to a cupcake
Jesus... I walked away for 20 minutes and Fez is STILL screaming about this fucking retard trial?

Ron: Fez you should work over at Fox News
Fez: They wouldn't have me
Ron: Because of the locking up?

lulz

Status
Not open for further replies.