The Ron Bennington Show

sidepiece

"You've been Juiced"
Feb 7, 2005
Hollywood, CA
This thread is by no means an insult to Fez or anyone else. I was home sick all weekend and listened to hours and hours of replays. It's starting to sound like nails on a chalkboard listening to poor Fez suffer with his serious personal issues. The show has become something completely different. For the sake of Fez pulling his life together, I think its time for Ron to make an intervention at the end of the contract term and make Fez seek some long term help away from the show. Plus, Ron has showed himself to be a brilliant host and stand out star with his Unmasked series. It needs to become The Ron Bennington Show. Every performer has his arc, and Ron deserves a more mainstream branded starring opportunity to feature his brilliance.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
I could swear I saw this same exact thread months ago.

FunkeDunke

Retard at a T-ball game.
Jun 19, 2005
If ESD gets called up to the O&A show, Fez will return to his old self. I've noticed that when ESD is not there Fez adds a lot more to the show and seems to really enjoy himself.

King_Sean

Tard Wrangler
May 11, 2007
New Jersey
I don't think it would ever happen. Ron is the type of person to be loyal to his friends until the last nail in the coffin is drove in

MilkmanDan

Uncontrollable Urge
Jan 13, 2003
Philly
Fez has been great in '08, he's definitely returned to form. Fuck this thread.

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
If ESD gets called up to the O&A show, Fez will return to his old self. I've noticed that when ESD is not there Fez adds a lot more to the show and seems to really enjoy himself.
Yeah, Dave gave Fez two heart attacks and multiple mental illnesses.

:icon_roll:icon_roll:icon_roll:icon_roll:icon_roll

Fezzie is doing a lot better now, just let it go haters.

Mar 17, 2006
What? No poll? How can I pull my hair out trying to decide between ESD Sucks! and Pee in my butt??? "whaa"

HellToupee

Aug 10, 2005
MA
My dream team would be Ron & Anthony

I wonder how Fezzie would get along with Op day in & out

TheSqueakyWheel

Jul 14, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
I am torn. I dig ESD but I agree that because of ESD, Fez clams up... BUT Fez is a radio pro, so it is not like ESD is holding his hand over Fezzie's mouth...

I think Fez chooses to stay quiet and that is a shame, because he is great.

I did not listen to Ron and Fez until they came to XM... Took me a few weeks to 'get it' but when it clicked in my head, I was hooked... One of the reasons was that Ron made me chuckle but Fez made me laugh.

You can repeat what Ron says to friends who miss the show, but Fez's lines only worl when HE says them. He IS context.

I just hope he returns to that with full force soon. He does when he drinks so I say new topic, new shot for Fezzie!

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
Anyone who thinks that Fez can be forced off the air should listen to some old shows before they came to XM. The quiet Fez is not normal and it has nothing to do with Dave. Ron wouldn't let it happen if that were the case. Dave is just covering a hole in the infield right now, cut the guy some slack.

djeter220

User that is Registered.
May 17, 2007
fez very well could be my favorite person in the world

Sevenyars

I own a Beanie cup, bought it off of ebay
Nov 30, 2004
Lancaster Ohio
More importantly, what happened to the old Iris. I think that since East side dave has been on Iris has clammed up.