The saddest Raw ever!!

MAVRIC305

I speak the human language
This was a real downfall in the history of Raw. The ending with the tribute to Stone cold: "You are the wind beneath our ring". Just really sad. Then Fucking Angle driving in with a milk truck, mocking Stone cold beer swilling by guzzling milk. I was truley disgusted by the whole thing. IT is begining to piss me off, the way they are turning Stone cold into the biggest pussy. In the past you could never mock Stone cold.

Even the dumb midget Booker T was also corny. The whole show kind of blew. It is just stupid. They need to have Stone cold change again. Maybe have him lose the belt and then the Alliance turn on him. Cause that was just way to corny for me. Yuck :mad:

The show was not really that good especially being they where coming off Summerslam. I went to bed around 10:30 i was too tired and i missed the rest of the show i guess i didnt miss much. Austin is getting annoying.

MAVRIC305

I speak the human language
Lmao. That is so stupid that it's funny. lol. I was starting to like Angle and now I am starting to hate him again. What's next a snowball fight or thumbwrestling? That pic is funny as hell though. :D