The Sam Roberts Show

djeter220

User that is Registered.
May 17, 2007
Look forward to listening to it. I'm a big fan of Sam, and a big fan of ESD's, but didn't think they meshed that well on Special Delivery. I like Dave's new show though, so hopefully Sam does well with his new gig too.

Jan 25, 2006
Saint Louis
I thought all those sites were being shut down, rapidshare isn't?
Is Sam Roberts worth going to jail for...

Squeak22

New Wackbag
Mar 9, 2009
2 hours of 'rasselling and outrage over Netflix.

I was driving 7+ hours yesterday and this made me put on old Gervais podcasts.

DeadAnus

Nov 14, 2009

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
Remember when the after show used to just be Sam introducing old clips of O&A then playing them for the whole hour? *sigh* Those were the days. Sam should really consider doing something behind the scenes, he has no on air chops whatsoever.
Sam the little retard who thinks he can.

Oct 4, 2004
Las Vegas
Remember when the after show used to just be Sam introducing old clips of O&A then playing them for the whole hour? *sigh* Those were the days.
Yes, and everybody complained about that, too.

paffa2

Jul 21, 2011
I thought all those sites were being shut down, rapidshare isn't?
Is Sam Roberts worth going to jail for...
Nah, megaupload got in trouble for whatever al capone got in trouble for. Tax Evasion? Money Laundering? Whatever it is. And once they seized all their properties, then other evidence was found of course. Two other websites pussied the fuck out. (Filesonic and some other bitch) It's not the end of direct download sites, there's dozens of them, probably operating legally. You're fine.

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
People don't listen to clip shows. They do, however, listen to live content. Sirius isn't likely paying Sam extra for this, so it's a no brainer.

djeter220

User that is Registered.
May 17, 2007
Remember when the after show used to just be Sam introducing old clips of O&A then playing them for the whole hour? *sigh* Those were the days. Sam should really consider doing something behind the scenes, he has no on air chops whatsoever.
I don't know why you'd prefer Worst Of over live content. It allows them to further the show's story lines, and being live allows for random days of extra radio from Opie, Ron, or the occasional comic.

SandN611

Jan 26, 2012
NJ
I just heard Sam for the first time in a very long time and I can't believe how much more professional he has become. Good work Sam.

DeadAnus

Nov 14, 2009
I just heard Sam for the first time in a very long time and I can't believe how much more professional he has become. Good work Sam.
While I definitely think Sam is worthless, I will admit that he has improved. He had zero confidence on the air a few years ago, if he did something about his helium voice and shitty pronunciation maybe he'd be tolerable.

Zuke

May 25, 2005
Sam's a whiny-voiced, shit-stirring, little douche, and I kind of like him. Jess should kick the shit out of him when he won't eat anything but chicken fingers, but he thinks pretty fast on his feet, and that's half of having good on-air chops.