The Saotome Manifesto

You silly bastard! As much as I despise Sting, you are the start of this new
rash of shit. everything was finally settling down and then your stupid ass
came along and you thought you could make a difference. well, you did. Now I
really can't stand you fuck face! I saved your ass from countless of beatings
over here and you still got banned! Shows how smart you are. Do you even
remember pleading like a slapped up whore when you wanted your second chance?
How about when you were not allowed to post until you read and replied to a
thread that I told you to? How about you admitting on numerous occasions to
the fact that you are a creepy stalker?

Funny how your memory fails you now. But you remembered my email to threaten
me. Now if it was a real person, it might upset me a little more. You are an
uncle tom ****** who can not think for himself! If you want to come to my
house, feel free. I know that little thing of reading a street sign is hard
on you but you can have someone do it for you.Kick my ass? yeah ok that will
happen! Sure! And you wished you could tell about the parties? Go ahead numb
nutz! Talk about the taped sig to your shirt and how you rode Mark's junk
every time he was around. And please don't forget to include how you tried to
hook up with all the ladies and you went home to spank one out because they
saw what type of a predator you are. Now get in the corner because I am now
done with you.
Okay SC if you are through...

Look here you two faced motherfucker! Get this through your stupid ass white head ya
little gay prick! I never for once ASKED your ass to save me alright! I handle my own
bitch! And just because all of you mundane assholes are jealous of the fact that me
and Wendy are friends, that's too damn bad! You cannot prove that I am a stalker unless
you twist the story to prove it!

Believe you me, you aren't even worth my time... But you know what, you ya fucking shit,
have piss me the fuck off. From looking at what you typed, I wpouldn't dare ask any of
you cock fuckers to prove this shit. I know for a fact that if I did, everyone would back
you the fuck up, even though you're full of lies! And who the fuck are you calling an
uncle tom, hmm? I have never sold you out, you aren't even worth selling!

I'm gonna say this once and only once... If your stupid ass continues to drag my name in
the mud, I will shut down your site.... And let's see, and you will what? Call up the ARMY
to attack me? Good, I'd like to see how well you do that, since you could never do any
kind of dirty work yourself you fucking coward. Everytime someone has balls to step up
to you, someone else comes out and fights your battle, whether it's Faceman, Kid Africa,
Opak, and GonzoStyle!

And if you really want to settle this like men, even though you're a whiny lil pussy ass
bitch, you know how to find me you fucker! Just bring it, cuz I am sick of this and
everything else that is utter bullshit coming out of your mouth! And what I do, I do for
me, not to kiss anyone's fucking ass! None of this would be happening if you kept sending
your lackies over to wackbag!

You talk a big game SC, but you ain't shit. You ban so that you can still look like a fucking
god! You know what, why don't you bring this shit somewhere where we can all fight and
argue! But you don't want to do that cuz you will be revealed as a real low life mother fucker...

And in case I didn't say before, if you continuen to drag my name through the mud, I will
through legal means, shut down that messageboard!

And as usual, you must continue to do this to make yourself look good cuz you know you could never do this shit anywhere else. And to the fuckers who bow down to Sean Cold and the mods over at ******? KISS MY BIG BLACK ASS! If you want a piece of me, your your neanderthal brain and fine me bitch! Here's a little hint... Mount Vernon, NY... Bring all of your lackies too, just bring it assholes!

I have spoken...

------------------
Akane you dummy!!!!

Your local anime resident. :)

FOFOLINA

Well said on that saot
you did good...
Oops this may look like i am kising your ass or i am a fence sitter (words of sean cold)
well I say FUCK YOU TO THAT!!!!!
keep it up saot!!!!!

------------------
"Always Keep Your Mouth
Shut And Never Rat On Your Friends.
F-ING TOOL HEAD ASS C
Just Say No To Marrige

Oh this ain't nothing... Just wait until later... I noticed that SC send his legion over to spy on us, but his stupid ass hasn't showed up to look! Gee I wonder why! I know why! If he does show up, he knows that what we say is so true. I wonder how you can look yourself in the mirror in the mornings bitch!

------------------
Akane you dummy!!!!

FOFOLINA

cool awaits on this

------------------
"Always Keep Your Mouth
F-ING TOOL HEAD ASS C
Just Say No To Marrige

BabyBunni

Ok guys take a deep breath and calm the fuck down. Do you see how you're reacting thats what he wants! You shouldn't let things that someone else says about you bother you if they aren't true, and in life you don't have to prove anything to anyone but yourself, you also only have to answer to yourself. So stay on an adult level and leave things be. I honestly believe that things will never be settled so just let things stand. Be the bigger person in this situation and not let it get you and don't try to make a sly remark trying to make fun of someone, because you only dig the hole deeper and deeper. So my advice to everyone is to chill out and stop taking things soo personally!

------------------
"Is it true chicks fart when you blast 'em in the ass?"
"Fuck,Fuck,Fuck a duck.Screw a kangaroo.Finger an arangatang...an orgy at the zoo!"
"She's a slut...BONNNNNG!"

<font size="1" color=000000>Edited on 03-07-2001 by: BabyBunni.</font>

<font size="1" color=000000>Edited on 03-07-2001 by: BabyBunni.</font>

FOFOLINA

I agree with you Bb
but the thing is that we know that we are the better person on it.....
it is just the fact that we like to well speak on things just like these other assholes do thats all and it is to speak our mind on it.... so that makes the person feel better...

------------------
"Always Keep Your Mouth
F-ING TOOL HEAD ASS C
Just Say No To Marrige

<font size="1" color=000000>Edited on 03-07-2001 by: FOFOLINA.</font>

BabyBunni

Well, if "we" are the better people, why are "we" taking cheap shots at other people? Seriously think about it...if "we" are better people don't you think we should just pass it by and not pay so much attention to it? Because by doing this "we" are just as bad as the person who does it first. I really don't want to be involved in this fighting bullshit anymore, so the next time a fight araises leave my name out of it and I won't even pay attention to it.

------------------
"Is it true chicks fart when you blast 'em in the ass?"
"Fuck,Fuck,Fuck a duck.Screw a kangaroo.Finger an arangatang...an orgy at the zoo!"
"She's a slut...BONNNNNG!"

Bunni you are right, but when mongoloids mix and come at us, you gotta defend yourself. Remember peeps, words are just words... But words can cut deep believe it or not. If other would mind their business and leave us alone, then just maybe we can have some kinda harmony.

------------------
Akane you dummy!!!!

Perhaps others can take a lesson from us. :)

------------------
Akane you dummy!!!!