The Simpsons made fun of Carlos Mencia

The Godfather

Spark it up for The Godfather and say!!!!!
May 9, 2007
Last night on Fox there was a new Simpsons episode. For about 15 seconds, they did a bit about Carlos Mencia and how he steals jokes. I can't quite remember the details, I was high... But if anyone recorded it, I would love to see it again.

And if this was posted before im sorry.

S

seminoles73

Krusty the Clown was naming a list of comics that he beat out on a magazine list for most UNFUNNY comic. Mencia was one of the names he mentioned.

Teddy

Nov 20, 2005
Here
and then Krusty goes how could i be more unfunny then him i stole all his jokes

askewcore

Why am I Mr. Sparkle?
Dec 5, 2004
and then Krusty goes how could i be more unfunny then him i stole all his jokes
He wasnt talking about Mencia when he said that. He was talking about Serious Sam, or something like that. The Simpsons have always had a running gag that Krusty lifts everyone's bit.

Party Rooster

Unleash The Beast
Apr 27, 2005
The Inland Empire State
Last night on Fox there was a new Simpsons episode. For about 15 seconds, they did a bit about Carlos Mencia and how he steals jokes. I can't quite remember the details, I was high... But if anyone recorded it, I would love to see it again.

And if this was posted before im sorry.
I know they do these episodes in sweatshops in Korea, but they managed to throw in a "lead paint toys from China" reference. I guess the turnaround time has gotten better because of the internets.

Enjoy...
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2mDJEJr1Z0[/media]

justifyyourgarb

You drab South Bend cocksuckers are all the same.
Mar 15, 2007
A couple of weeks ago, I was watching American Dad. They do that newspaper gag every week, where it says something different. This time it said
"Al Gore commends Carlos Mencia for recycling jokes".
I don't know which episode it was, but I actually meant to post this weeks ago.

Razor Roman

Save the USH!
Aug 27, 2002
Sayreville NJ
He wasnt talking about Mencia when he said that. He was talking about Serious Sam, or something like that. The Simpsons have always had a running gag that Krusty lifts everyone's bit.
Sirius Sam? The Howard 100 Eagle?

"Hoo, hoo. Tell them, Fozzie."