The Soder Show With Big Jay Oakerson: Airs Mondays and Wednesdays, 6 pm ET on XM 95

evan152

Does anyone know the latest update on whether or not it's coming back?

I remember reading like a month ago that they were for sure going to do 5 days a week on the Comedy Central Channel, but nothings happened yet. so does anyone have an update?

Does anyone know the latest update on whether or not it's coming back?

I remember reading like a month ago that they were for sure going to do 5 days a week on the Comedy Central Channel, but nothings happened yet. so does anyone have an update?
Think it was more like: they are going to do 5 shows and then we will see what happens. I listened to one of them, it wasn't bad but it wasn't really that great either, particularly with it being pre-taped.

evan152

Yeah but after the 5 shows were up I read that they had either signed a contract with SXM or close to signing one, (In which case they would broadcast live 5 days a week) but there hasn't been an announcement yet, and I saw on twitter Big Jay re tweeting someone who was tweeting the @SiriusXM account telling them to bring the show back, which leads me to believe there isn't a deal yet.

It would suck if SiriusXM didn't hire them, it seemed like for awhile that the were going to do something that wasn't retarded.

STANDOXRESTO

Professional Gunslinger

Starts tonight...
With Dan "meh face " Soder and Jay "Let the bodies hit the floor" Oakerson

Stig

Fucking your mother.
They're smirking ironically. Get it?

Ditto97

Professor of White Male Studies

Starts tonight...
With Dan "meh face " Soder and Jay "Let the bodies hit the floor" Oakerson
YES!!! (And that is not a comment about how much Big Jay resembles Steve C in that shot)

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
https://www.siriusxm.com/comedycentral
The Bonfire

Hosted by comedians Big Jay Oakerson and Dan Soder, The Bonfire invites listeners and friends to come and hang out by the radio bonfire as the blunt and candid duo talk about everything from comedy and entertainment to sports, sharing their funniest stories from the road and giving fans a chance to call in and get their opinions on the topics of the day.

Airs Mondays and Wednesdays, 6 pm ET

KRSOne

I don't get whats so great about this show. After hearing so much praise about it I checked it out. I listened to 2 shows and they couldn't go 30 seconds without talking about hard dicks or about how much pussy they get. Every topic leads back to talk about what studs they are. They were talking about a car and it lead to talk about all the dick sucks Soder got in the car. I started to listen to a 3rd show thinking that maybe I just got unlucky but during that show it was all about young studs with older women.

Do they ever talk about anything else?

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
All the "dick sucks"? Nigga wut?

MurphCO

Enough of this palaver
Donator
I've started listening too, and you're right....but I'm going to hold out hope

Ditto97

The sex talk does get old quite fat, but the good breaks/topics they do have make it all worth it.

somnarium

deftones or somefuckin' body
The more I listen to Big Jay, as with listening to anyone frequently, I'm getting really annoyed by his stuttering, over-explaining ramblings. It's worse on Legion of Skanks, but tell a goddamn story in less than 3 minutes you digressing fuck.

Ditto97

I haven't listened in about a month and a half. The sex stuff was fun at first but really getting out of hand.

somnarium

deftones or somefuckin' body
Big Jay is turning into Opie and it's making The Bonfire suffer. Jay babbles like a woman, with his thousand digressions and over-explanations. Used to be a big fan of his radio appearances, especially on the R&F show, but as co-host he dominates the show and lately he'll go long stretches without even trying to be funny.

/rant