The Techno-File is gone this Friday? Booooooo

blakesnake00

The name is Snake.
Ive been hearing about this on Lazlows comm. does anybody know why its going off the air? I hope hes ok my kid said hes not involved in GTA 4 at all.I like Laz I hope hes just moving up to bigger and better things.If he reads here good luck dude !

Goober

AKA Eqyptian Teabag the Friendly Arab
Lazlow had a big radio war with "the Megabite Minute". Lazlow lost.

M

meatman

Ugh... Megabyte Minute blows dead chimps.

Budyzir

There's nothing quite like a shorn scrotum.
That stinks, I liked the Underground Hard Drive.

ShavedLebaneseBear

Question: What kind of bear is best?
..."That’s one of the reasons I gravitate towards Opie and Anthony’s show so much. It’s really unprofessional. There truly is no plan. It grows organically and feels real and unpredictable."

That pretty much says it all. :icon_mrgr

dodisman

Heard that show was running since the Pre-Win 95...strange timing with all the tech out these days

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Going to miss the Techno-File ... been listening since the WDRE days.

Good luck Lazlow!

Budyzir

There's nothing quite like a shorn scrotum.
I'm wondering if he was on WDRE when it was 92.7. There is a bit of history with the WDRE and WLIR call signs. When I was in college, and, if I remember correctly, 92.7 was WDRE in the late 80s - early 90s. During that time 92.7 played the best, cutting edge alternative (progressive) rock. I got turned on to so many different bands. It took me almost a decade to track down a CD from Havana 3 AM that I treasure today.

This to me was radio, I could tune in listen to whole spectrum of stuff, some I liked, and some I hated but, it was an adventure. Hell, I cant tell ya how many hours I lost studying just to hang back and enjoy a tune.

Sounds like Lazlow is moving on to bigger and better, more power to him!

I didn't even know Lazlow was a real person the 1st time I played GTA3. But I soon learned that he's the shit, and I love his appearances on O&A. Especially when the O&A movie trailers were being done, and when Julia or whoever from CoEd magazine was on.

cknight725

Wackbag Biblical Scholar
Congratulations to Lazow -- sounds like he's really doing what he loves with Rockstar!

Grem

Enjoying life one T-Cell at a time.
Ive been hearing about this on Lazlows comm. does anybody know why its going off the air? I hope hes ok my kid said hes not involved in GTA 4 at all.I like Laz I hope hes just moving up to bigger and better things.If he reads here good luck dude !
Lazlow (the real guy) is working on the radio production for GTA 4, but "Lazlow" the CHARACTER wont be in GTA 4.

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
For all things, people have to move on.

R.BuddDwyer

Great, the only thing during XM breaks that didn't enrage my by hearing it a bunch of times and it's ending. Guess we're in for more horrendous punned Success Journal or shaky-voiced Bridget Yule giving useless money advice.