The Than & Sam Show Podcast 15

RSS Fairy

Sprinkling news to and fro
Jul 22, 2007
This week is a special Than & Sam best-of recap, as we listen to Sam interviewing Rob Zombie, as well as Than & Sam's biggest supporter, Struff, coming in to the studio. As heard on XM.

More...

OxBabygirlxO

I put the baby in babyfuck
May 20, 2006
New Jersey
than and sam rule .... oh btw SAM IS AWESOME! (if i havent acknowledged that in a few days)

Steam

May 18, 2003
Nah, Flea's original statement is correct. Than & Sam did amuse me enough on their last program to get me to tune in again but they still come off as spoiled douches. Now, ERock on the other hand, that's a man of character.

OxBabygirlxO

May 20, 2006
New Jersey
but they still come off as spoiled douches. Now, ERock on the other hand, that's a man of character.
YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING!!!!!!!!!!! THAN AND SAM RULE!!!!

SAMS AWESOME!!!!! AND THAN IS AWESO (than your almost there more bashing danny!!!!! and oh yeah sam still needs to give me the approval)

ANYWAY THIS IS A BUMP FOR T&S I LIKE SEEING THERE THREAD IN THE LAST POSTED SECTION ;)

Steam

May 18, 2003
YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING!!!!!!!!!!! THAN AND SAM RULE!!!!

SAMS AWESOME!!!!! AND THAN IS AWESO (than your almost there more bashing danny!!!!! and oh yeah sam still needs to give me the approval)

ANYWAY THIS IS A BUMP FOR T&S I LIKE SEEING THERE THREAD IN THE LAST POSTED SECTION ;)
Wow, calm down there. Its going to be ok.

I listened this past weekend and enjoyed it. It still doesn't change the fact that they both come across as douches and the fact that both ERock AND Struff rule.

OxBabygirlxO

May 20, 2006
New Jersey
Wow, calm down there. Its going to be ok.

I listened this past weekend and enjoyed it. It still doesn't change the fact that they both come across as douches and the fact that both ERock AND Struff rule.
i wasnt yelling! it was more of a joke that 4 people would get!

anyway i just like bumping than and sam so there thread is showing on the homepage!

BUMP

BaLZaC~308

ONE OF THE COOL KIDS
Sep 27, 2006
staten
High society radio

best kept secret on satellite...

:)

Steam

May 18, 2003
i wasnt yelling! it was more of a joke that 4 people would get!

anyway i just like bumping than and sam so there thread is showing on the homepage!

BUMP
Ok, then, I apologize for not getting the ultra exclusive inside joke.

But I'll bump it anyway. Jim has had his two days.

Steam

May 18, 2003
In defense of Flea, he never specified what type of model. He could have a very lucrative living as a bag of douche model.

Steam

May 18, 2003
Ok, this is a "its been too long since they were on the front page" bump.

Am looking forward to the next episode in a few weeks, even though they both suck fat cocks.