The "The Little Head Is Making A Mistake" Thread.

VMS

Victim of high standards and low personal skills.
Apr 26, 2006
We have a JJO thread (not that it's all that active) and the like. This isn't that.

This is when you know you're about to do something because the little head is demanding it, you know it's a mistake that you'll (kind of) regret, as much as any guy can regret getting laid, but dammit you're going to do it anyway. Because pussy.

An ex called me up to spend the weekend with her. She's a cold hearted, bitchy whore who treats everyone in her life like dirt. I know I'm going to get into a yelling argument with her this weekend, there's a decent chance that either I'll leave her on the side of the road or she'll leave me on the side of the road. This "relationship" has no future: it just retards my ability to move on with my life and find a sane piece of ass.

And I'm going to do it anyway. Because pussy.

Crazy pussy >>>>>> sane pussy. I wish it weren't so. I wish that I only ever fucked sane chicks, so I would just think this was something that assholes said to justify fucking crazy bitches. But it is so and I know it to be so.

If I don't post at all next week, assume that she stabbed me to death in my sleep and split up my "Likes" amongst you evenly.

Apr 7, 2011
Mordor
Consider yourself lucky. The only pussy in my area around my age are black girls. As much as I dig 'em, I'd have to be blind not to see that 80% of them are obese, entitled ghetto assholes. Any time I get anything, I've kind of gotta acknowledge that my dick might be making a grave error in judgement.

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
Aug 16, 2006
The Oh-See, Fuck-Asses
Consider yourself lucky. The only pussy in my area around my age are black girls. As much as I dig 'em, I'd have to be blind not to see that 80% of them are obese, entitled ghetto assholes. Any time I get anything, I've kind of gotta acknowledge that my dick might be making a grave error in judgement.
Where do ya live there, sport?

the Streif

¡¡¡¡sıʞunɹɹɹɹɹɹɹℲ
Donator
Aug 25, 2002
In a hot tub having a snow ball fight.
We have a JJO thread (not that it's all that active) and the like. This isn't that.

This is when you know you're about to do something because the little head is demanding it, you know it's a mistake that you'll (kind of) regret, as much as any guy can regret getting laid, but dammit you're going to do it anyway. Because pussy.
You met a "gal" at the mall in Houston and thought she might be cold so you bought her a coat?

and split up my "Likes" amongst you evenly.
All 27 of them? How generous of you.

:action-sm

VMS

Victim of high standards and low personal skills.
Apr 26, 2006
You met a "gal" at the mall in Houston and thought she might be cold so you bought her a coat?
I am pretty sure I saw a hooker pick up a customer there on Sunday, but no: I've made it back home to Central PA quite well, thank you.

All 27 of them? How generous of you.

:action-sm
I'm willing to give you everything I have of value on Wackbag. Is that not enough?

Cunt Smasher

Caligula Jr.
Aug 26, 2005
I met a cute girl at a bar about a year ago, talked to her for about 45 minutes, it was pretty cool, but nothing came of it (we were both with other friends). I ran into her recently, we both remember the conversation, there's one of those things there that we just hit it off. Talked to her for awhile, thought about asking her for her number or facebook or something, but I left. I'm married, and it would just cause heartache, or worse, so I just wslked away, put the girl in the "what if..."file. Sucks, she's really nice, but it was the right thing to do.

CougarHunter

Lying causes cat piss smell.
Mar 2, 2006
KC Metro
There's a broad at work that's pretty decent looking (easy 8, which is a prison 20), bad part is there's like 5 kids in the equation (I'm not sure on the actual number), and I don't believe she's even 30 yet. Does NOT look it at all, however (lots of kids or age). Ordinarily my aversion for kids, let alone kids that belong to someone else, is such that I'd never think of it. BUT I found out that she's basically the female version of me. She wants to homeschool the kids, live out in the country, grown your own food, raise animals, and just let the world go to shit.

When she started talking about poisons in the food and vaccines, all of a sudden, I've been thinking that kids aren't everything, and any broad my age probably has them.....

She's also been included in the spankbank.

What the fuck am I thinking??!!??

Cunt Smasher

Caligula Jr.
Aug 26, 2005
I used to hate kids until I had my own. She might be worth it. Just sayin'

JoeyDVDZ

That's MR. MOJO, Motherfucker!
Aug 20, 2004
I recall a chick I met when I used to DJ a sports bar a while back, cute as hell, frisky as a kitten in heat, rubbing up on me all night long. Shoved her hand down my pants & groped my junk, smiled, and said, and I quote, "That'll do just fine"...

Shame of it was, she got shitfaced drunk, couldn't drive home, and I felt like I'd be a piece of shit if I took her home & fucked her. So I took her home. To find out she was married, and had three kids. All of whom were home waiting for her.

She continued to haunt the joint and flirt with me. I later discovered that she was fucking two other guys on the side. One of her boyfriends got pissed at me (he didn't know about #2 or hubby), and started some shit with me. Once I assured him that this was all her, and told him about hubby, he broke down & told me that he loved her, but she gave him VD.

Whew, dodged that loony bullet.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
Some guy wiped smootz off my face while I was sitting at a bar (I know, right?). I got a bit hard and wanted to tell him I loved him. But instead I just got angry to cover up my feelings.

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
Aug 29, 2002
Florida's Nature Coast
When she started talking about poisons in the food and vaccines, all of a sudden, I've been thinking that kids aren't everything, and any broad my age probably has them.....
I think every single guy who doesn't plan on staying single forever comes to that realization when they reach a certain age.

Steve McQueen

heartless fuck
May 23, 2006
New York
Some guy wiped smootz off my face while I was sitting at a bar (I know, right?). I got a bit hard and wanted to tell him I loved him. But instead I just got angry to cover up my feelings.
That never would have happened if you had been sitting at a table.

Rash Rendering

Feb 9, 2010
Was the sauce any good, at least?

Buster H

Alt-F4
Wackbag Staff
Dec 6, 2004
Lower Bucks Co, PA
I have never given in to the urges of the little head and done something stup.......... Damn, I am laughing too hard to finish that. The last 6 years have been one stupid mistake after another

Cunt Smasher

Caligula Jr.
Aug 26, 2005
I would add to my previous post I just turned 49, and only now have the wisdom and maturity to walk away. Mostly.

Justin Sane

Nov 29, 2006
Mansfield, MA
3 years ago I left my grandfather's wake because a girl I was talking to wanted me to come over to her dorm room so she could give me a blowjob.

After I left, I was wondering what the fuck I was doing at 25 in a dorm room.