Chino Kapone

Yo, whats wrong wit da beer we got?
Jun 10, 2005
I hope hes ok.

JiggyFly

All work and no play
Apr 16, 2006
LI
I actually work for LIRR, but I can't tell which crossing that is. Alot of those crossings have alarms that warn there is a second train coming because of those particular type of accidents. The suicides are a different story though... can't feel bad for them. A couple of weeks ago a guy in Wyandanch did a swan-dive in front of a train going 80mph, some of his body came in through the front window, the rest splattered over 30 cars in the parking lot, broke the metal railing off the platform and took most of the day to clean up.

La KosherNstra

Feb 16, 2006
It looks like it's the northern end of the Oceanside station. What's strange is that the west bound train in the station is on the east bound tracks and the train that hit's the guy is heading towards Long Beach but is on the west bound track.

JiggyFly

All work and no play
Apr 16, 2006
LI
I don't remember hearing about a fatality in ode, but who knows when this happened.

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
About 10 years ago there was a kid fishing on the train tressle over the Shark River Inlet. He felt the train coming North got up and walked over the the South side and Blam! Got creamed by the train going the other way. We were listening to the call on the EMS radio while watching the bathers ..then they said..."we need a shovel"..both myself and my crew-mate looked at each other and then at the radio. "repeat please" came over the radio...."WE NEED A SHOVEL!"..we both grimaced! good times ...good times.

BCH

Doesn't need your acknowledgement on Twitter
Wackbag Staff
Jun 9, 2005
New York
About 10 years ago there was a kid fishing on the train tressle over the Shark River Inlet. He felt the train coming North got up and walked over the the South side and Blam! Got creamed by the train going the other way. We were listening to the call on the EMS radio while watching the bathers ..then they said..."we need a shovel"..both myself and my crew-mate looked at each other and then at the radio. "repeat please" came over the radio...."WE NEED A SHOVEL!"..we both grimaced! good times ...good times.
"It's Too Late!!! It's toooooo lateee!! Unless you got a shovel!!"

Chino Kapone

Yo, whats wrong wit da beer we got?
Jun 10, 2005
I dint want to read, so i just sayyyyyyyyyyyyyy..............

ouch. :action-sm