The Trump Economy Super Fun Time Happy Thread

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
Woowee. I'm getting dizzy. There's no air up here. We're nearly up in the stratosphere. We need to get Trump out of office, or we're going to die of hypoxia.

Help us, Elizabeth Warren! Tank the economy and save us!

Guilty Spark

It's freeing and refreshing
The market’s doing that thing again where it makes me a lotta money...I love that these trade negotiations are being stretched out. Everyone knows an agreement’s gonna happen, and every time there’s a bit of good news the market reaches new heights.

Get money in the game, it’s not too late. 30k DJA and 4k S&P is gonna happen.

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
Jan 24, 2017

Umm no, the prez dictating and threatening tariffs on US companies does not equal less meddling. A US factory worker costs at least 7x what one does in a shit country. So at the very minimum enjoy your much more expensive products. Which will turn out to be the least of worries in an upcoming crash scenario with stocks yugely overvalued and a major correction overdue if you listen to economists.
Jan 28, 2017

Lol. Lub these dumbfucks that never heard of the Roaring 20s and the ensuing Market Crash. The next one will be bigly epic. People love doing the 'SEE TOLD U SOO!' or 'SEE U WERE WRONG!' within one day. Give it a month or two. And if everyone is swimming in gold coins then you can do the dumb 'SEE!'

Also apparently no one has heard of inflation.
Should I give it another month or two?