The twat squad (and toes, too)

hollyvoodoo

Equal opportunity ass-kicker
Hey tools, check this out. That poor girl Erin who sucked on Patty's disgusting, bacteria-studded hammer toes for Britney Spears tickets got foot and mouth disease -- literally! That Stalker Patty is a walking biological weapon. Her mumbling alone can drive someone nuts. I say, let's send her to Osama's headquarters, toes and all. :p Add Sandy Kane to the team with her warts and bin Laden is history. :D

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
I just think we should send psycho mark in there to get rid of them. Or how about Black Earl? He can bore them to death. Maybe Stinky can get them so high that they surrender. Or Ben can get them to have a party so they get drunk and pass out. Or we can scare them with Rick. Or we can send keith the cop and his army of homeless after them. Or Cowbell Bill can deafen them with cowbells. Or Brother Joe can make them go crazy listening to Patty Duke's theme over and over and over again. Or Ol' Dirty can bribe the guards. Or Big Butt Mendi can can be used as a human shield/distractin for the Al Queada troops. Or Lady Di and Marion can talk them to death. Or Jim Norton can sicken them enough to become too sick to fight. Or Jay Mohr can FBA them. Or Stephen Lynch can get them infuriated enough so they leave the caves. Or Jim Buerer can pretend to be a goat and lure them out. Or Richard Vos and Jeff Noris can pretend to be fighting to distract them. Lewis Black can yell at them so they forget about bin Laden. Dr. Dirty can ruin their praying with his disgusting songs. Jim Kauch can get them high with hemp. Mario Cantone can lure away some of the guards. The Diceman can trick them with riddles and punch them in their yambags. And anyone else can do whatever.

Ridiculous? Yes.

[ 12-10-2001: Message edited by: Sonof Spaz ]

hollyvoodoo

This could make a great movie, SOS, you know that? :D Too funny. ROTFLMAO...

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
Only if you write the script... :D ;)

hollyvoodoo

Aw drop dead, SOS. :p I can see how this can be really funny, kinda like "Mystery Men" only this one will be way more wild than that. :D Off to work on the script. ;)