The Unpeachment Thread

I think there's enough going on directly related to impeachment that it should be a separate thread.
I'll start with this...

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
Donator
I think there's enough going on directly related to impeachment that it should be a separate thread.
I'll start with this...
Convenient. "If I don't think the witness is going to support impeachment, we're not going to hear from them."

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
The Dems are now trying to build a Jenga tower of an obstruction trap on the foundation of quid pro quo Jello.

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
Do we really need another thread?
Well, it does seem that unpeech is a real thing now, at least the "official" inquiry as to whether enough dirt can be ginned up to support an inquiry, so it makes sense to have an Imapeach thread...

Whatevs. Build a thread, we will come.

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo
Do we really need another thread?
It's exhausting finding a story to post and then trying to figure under what Trump/Political thread it falls under. But I'm good with this. The main Trump thread is our one size fits all topic thread (should even be stickied...not like it's ever going to fall off the first Current Events page, but still, it's one of the biggest threads).

Remember when the Current Events forum was actually about current events...general stories of debauchery and craziness covering a wide range of topics? Now it's all Trump, Deep State debauchery, and the occasional "spooky ghost" story.

Creasy Bear

Donator
This impeachment crap is going to be dragging along like the Mueller bullshit did. It definitely rates its own thread.

I think we also need a pre-unpeachment inquiry thread too.

Maybe it needs to be a secret thread. We’ll leak out the highlights of the thread to the general Wackbag public.

I figured there's regular trump news, then all the shenanigans directly related to the impeachment. In my mind the treasongate thread is all things related to the collusion/deep state stuff, the election thread is self explanatory. Of course there's overlap, like with biden, but it sorts itself out.

https://amgreatness.com/2019/11/04/...t-who-ridiculed-america/#.XcCdvwRt7QA.twitter
In an eye-opening thread on Twitter last week, retired U.S. Army Lt. Colonel Jim Hickman said that he “verbally reprimanded” Vindman after he heard some of his derisive remarks for himself. “Do not let the uniform fool you,” Hickman wrote. “He is a political activist in uniform.”

Hickman’s former boss at the Joint Multinational Simulation Center in Grafenwoehr has since gone on the record to corroborate his story.

Hickman, 52, says he’s a disabled wounded warrior who served in Iraq and Afghanistan and who received numerous medals, including the Purple Heart.

The retired officer said that Vindman, a naturalized U.S. citizen born in Ukraine, made fun of the United States to the point that it made other soldiers “uncomfortable.” For example, Hickman told American Greatness that he heard Vindman call Americans “rednecks”—a word that needed to be translated for the Russians. He said they all had a big laugh at America’s expense.
He was apologetic of American culture, laughed about Americans not being educated or worldly, & really talked up Obama & globalism to the point of (sic) uncomfortable.

He would speak w/the Russian Soldiers & laugh as if at the expense of the US personnel. It was so uncomfortable & unprofessional, one of the GS [civil service]employees came & told me everything above. I walked over & sat w/in earshot of Vindman, & sure enough, all was confirmed.

One comment truly struck me as odd, & it was w/respect to American’s falsely thinking they’re exceptional, when he said, “He [Obama] is working on that now.” And he said it w/a snide ‘I know a secret’ look on his face. I honestly don’t know what it meant, it just sounded like an odd thing to say.

Regardless, after hearing him bash America a few times in front of subordinates, Russians, & GS Employees, as well as, hearing an earful about globalization, Obama’s plan, etc., I’d had enough. I tapped him on the shoulder & asked him to step outside. At that point I verbally reprimanded him for his actions, & I’ll leave it at that, so as not to be unprofessional myself.

The bottom-line is LTC Vindman was a partisan Democrat at least as far back as [2013]. So much so, junior officers & soldiers felt uncomfortable around him. This is not your professional, field-grade officer, who has the character & integrity to do the right thing. Do not let the uniform fool you…he is a political activist in uniform.

Creasy Bear

Donator
https://amgreatness.com/2019/11/04/...t-who-ridiculed-america/#.XcCdvwRt7QA.twitter
In an eye-opening thread on Twitter last week, retired U.S. Army Lt. Colonel Jim Hickman said that he “verbally reprimanded” Vindman after he heard some of his derisive remarks for himself. “Do not let the uniform fool you,” Hickman wrote. “He is a political activist in uniform.”

Hickman’s former boss at the Joint Multinational Simulation Center in Grafenwoehr has since gone on the record to corroborate his story.

Hickman, 52, says he’s a disabled wounded warrior who served in Iraq and Afghanistan and who received numerous medals, including the Purple Heart.

The retired officer said that Vindman, a naturalized U.S. citizen born in Ukraine, made fun of the United States to the point that it made other soldiers “uncomfortable.” For example, Hickman told American Greatness that he heard Vindman call Americans “rednecks”—a word that needed to be translated for the Russians. He said they all had a big laugh at America’s expense.
He was apologetic of American culture, laughed about Americans not being educated or worldly, & really talked up Obama & globalism to the point of (sic) uncomfortable.

He would speak w/the Russian Soldiers & laugh as if at the expense of the US personnel. It was so uncomfortable & unprofessional, one of the GS [civil service]employees came & told me everything above. I walked over & sat w/in earshot of Vindman, & sure enough, all was confirmed.

One comment truly struck me as odd, & it was w/respect to American’s falsely thinking they’re exceptional, when he said, “He [Obama] is working on that now.” And he said it w/a snide ‘I know a secret’ look on his face. I honestly don’t know what it meant, it just sounded like an odd thing to say.

Regardless, after hearing him bash America a few times in front of subordinates, Russians, & GS Employees, as well as, hearing an earful about globalization, Obama’s plan, etc., I’d had enough. I tapped him on the shoulder & asked him to step outside. At that point I verbally reprimanded him for his actions, & I’ll leave it at that, so as not to be unprofessional myself.

The bottom-line is LTC Vindman was a partisan Democrat at least as far back as [2013]. So much so, junior officers & soldiers felt uncomfortable around him. This is not your professional, field-grade officer, who has the character & integrity to do the right thing. Do not let the uniform fool you…he is a political activist in uniform.
And this is why Schifty/Dems are fighting tooth and nail to prevent this guy, and the whistleblower, to be cross examined by the Repubs. They are both raging leftist lunatics, and it'd be a disaster when they're up on the getting torn to shreds as the political hacks they are.

Last edited:

Creasy Bear

Donator
This is the stupidest shit I've ever seen.

1- Said the oily worm who conducts closed-door hearings in a secure basement bunker, because he understands the importance of secrecy.

2- Do these idiots not understand that they themselves are guaranteed to be walking through the minefields they're laying down right now?

I also wouldn’t put it past the “whistleblowers” being the ones who put the call on the classified server, so they can point and shout about obstruction.

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
They should have stored the call on a server in the basement of Trump tower, then the Democrats would be fine with it.

Haeder

South Dakota
They should have stored the call on a server in the basement of Trump tower, then the Democrats would be fine with it.
We will fully comply with the request to release all of the emails held on the private server.........that our attorney thinks should be released.

Acceptable?