The Unpeachment Thread

domelogic

This is the stupidest shit I've ever seen.

1- Said the oily worm who conducts closed-door hearings in a secure basement bunker, because he understands the importance of secrecy.

2- Do these idiots not understand that they themselves are guaranteed to be walking through the minefields they're laying down right now?
They didn’t when they decided to use the nuclear option in the senate. That was after Mitch warned them it would come back to bite them in the ass. Trump and his judges now thank them.

they live in the moment like a teenager.

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
They didn’t when they decided to use the nuclear option in the senate. That was after Mitch warned them it would come back to bite them in the ass. Trump and his judges now thank them.

they live in the moment like a teenager.
Exactly.

They want it "Now, daddy! Don't care how, I want it now!"

They can't see two steps ahead to when they're going to be walking through the minefield they're laying down today.

The call is supposed to be secret, it's not supposed to be for public consumption, and when you have leaks like he has had, you hide it good. Nothing to see here.

domelogic

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/co...ey-said-in-2017-posts-calling-for-impeachment

Coup has started,' whistleblower's attorney said in 2017 posts calling for impeachment
Mark Zaid, one of the attorneys representing the intelligence community whistleblower at the center of the Democrats' ongoing impeachment inquiry, tweeted conspicuously in January 2017 that a "coup has started" and that "impeachment will follow ultimately."

Then, in July 2017, Zaid remarked, "I predict @CNN will play a key role in @realDonaldTrump not finishing out his full term as president." Also that month, Zaid tweeted, "We will get rid of him, and this country is strong enough to survive even him and his supporters."

Amid a slew of impeachment-related posts, Zaid assured his Twitter followers that "as one falls, two more will take their place," apparently referring to Trump administration employees who defy the White House. Zaid promised that the "coup" would occur in "many steps."

The tweets, which came shortly after President Trump fired then-acting Attorney General Sally Yates for failing to defend federal laws in court, are likely to fuel Republican concerns that the anonymous whistleblower's complaint is tainted with partisanship. Trump's call with Ukraine's leader, which is the subject of the complaint, occurred in July 2019.

“The whistleblower’s lawyer gave away the game," the Trump campaign's communications director, Tim Murtaugh, told Fox News. "It was always the Democrats’ plan to stage a coup and impeach President Trump and all they ever needed was the right scheme. They whiffed on Mueller so now they’ve settled on the perfectly fine Ukraine phone call. This proves this was orchestrated from the beginning.”

Trump has repeatedly accused Democrats and partisans in the intelligence community of effectively plotting a coup against him, through selective leaks and lengthy investigations.

I've seen alot of things that seem to be conflating Trump (doing his job) wanting to be sure our money wasn't going in someone's pocket by the Ukrainians investigating corruption, and investigating Biden. I believe they're two separate issues. Some of the testimony released talks about Trump wanting corruption investigated, and possibly wanting something demonstrable from Ukraine that they were doing something, this isn't remotely the same as "digging up dirt on Biden".

DiggerNick

Donator
So how long is this idiocy gonna drag on for?

domelogic

Couple things
And this was Zaids yootoob favs, since taken down...
this exchange right here is the Dems/msm since 2016. They want to call the repubs conspiracy theorists. Pizza gate has ten times the evidence this does. Crazy that there are people who take this 4th hand as gospel

Atomic Fireball

Donator
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/co...ey-said-in-2017-posts-calling-for-impeachment

Coup has started,' whistleblower's attorney said in 2017 posts calling for impeachment
Mark Zaid, one of the attorneys representing the intelligence community whistleblower at the center of the Democrats' ongoing impeachment inquiry, tweeted conspicuously in January 2017 that a "coup has started" and that "impeachment will follow ultimately."

Then, in July 2017, Zaid remarked, "I predict @CNN will play a key role in @realDonaldTrump not finishing out his full term as president." Also that month, Zaid tweeted, "We will get rid of him, and this country is strong enough to survive even him and his supporters."

Amid a slew of impeachment-related posts, Zaid assured his Twitter followers that "as one falls, two more will take their place," apparently referring to Trump administration employees who defy the White House. Zaid promised that the "coup" would occur in "many steps."

The tweets, which came shortly after President Trump fired then-acting Attorney General Sally Yates for failing to defend federal laws in court, are likely to fuel Republican concerns that the anonymous whistleblower's complaint is tainted with partisanship. Trump's call with Ukraine's leader, which is the subject of the complaint, occurred in July 2019.

“The whistleblower’s lawyer gave away the game," the Trump campaign's communications director, Tim Murtaugh, told Fox News. "It was always the Democrats’ plan to stage a coup and impeach President Trump and all they ever needed was the right scheme. They whiffed on Mueller so now they’ve settled on the perfectly fine Ukraine phone call. This proves this was orchestrated from the beginning.” onto the MSM

Trump has repeatedly accused Democrats and partisans in the intelligence community of effectively plotting a coup against him, through selective leaks and lengthy investigations.
Whistleblower's lawyer calls for impeachment and coup against a duly elected president ten days after his inauguration
This will explode onto the MSM in 3 ... 2 ... 1 ... 0 ... -1 ... -2 ... -3 ... -4 ...

Atomic Fireball

Donator
Snopes accidentally admits that dems have tried to impeach every Republican president since Ike, except for Gerald Ford's 2.5 year term.

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
Snopes accidentally admits that dems have tried to impeach every Republican president since Ike, except for Gerald Ford's 2.5 year term.

5 out of 6 is "mostly false".

These fucking people are self-lampooning.

"5 out of 6 of the black gentlemen at my house last night banged my wife. It's mostly false to say I'm a cuck."

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger

"5 out of 6 of the black gentlemen at my house last night banged my wife. It's mostly false to say I'm a cuck."
articles of impeachment were brought up against Ford/Reagan/Bush sr/Bush Jr?
Thats news to me

MurphCO

Enough of this palaver
Donator
How does he not have a blue check? Oh yeah......we know why

Atomic Fireball

Donator
take it for what it’s worth

It's frustrating that the MSM will be completely disinterested in this, whereas if Trump tore the do-not-remove label off his mattress it would be headlines for weeks.

It finally sunk in to me around 2015 that the MSM is pro wrestling just like the government.

Invite the Colts over, they said. It'll be fun, they said.

domelogic

ya don’t say. Amazin how this seems to happen all the time. Impeach!!

Yovanovitch communicated with Dem staffer on 'delicate' issue after complaint, emails show, despite testimony
Former U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch, a key witness in House Democrats' impeachment inquiry, communicated via her personal email account with a Democratic congressional staffer concerning a "quite delicate" and "time-sensitive" matter -- just two days after the whistleblower complaint that kickstarted the inquiry was filed, and a month before the complaint became public, emails obtained Thursday by Fox News' "Tucker Carlson Tonight" show.

The emails appear to contradict Yovanovitch's deposition on Capitol Hill last month, in which she told U.S. Rep. Lee Zeldin, R-N.Y., about an email she received Aug. 14 from the staffer, Laura Carey -- but indicated under oath that she never responded to it.

The communication came "from the Foreign Affairs Committee," and "they wanted me to come in and talk about, I guess, the circumstances of my departure" in May as ambassador to Ukraine, Yovanovitch testified, describing Carey's initial email. "I alerted the State Department, because I'm still an employee, and so, matters are generally handled through the State Department."

Yovanovitch continued: "So, she emailed me. I alerted the State Department and, you know, asked them to handle the correspondence. And, she emailed me again and said, you know, 'Who should I be in touch with?'"

Fox News is told it is a breach of normal procedure for congressional staff to reach out to a current State Department employee at their personal email address for official business.
Asked directly whether she responded to Carey's overtures, Yovanovitch testified only that someone in the "Legislative Affairs Office" at the State Department had responded to Carey, to the best of her knowledge.

Yovanovitch did not indicate that she had responded to Carey's first email in any way, and testified explicitly that she did not reply to Carey's follow-up email concerning whom she should contact at the State Department.

However, emails obtained by Fox News' "Tucker Carlson Tonight" showed that in fact, Yovanovitch had responded to Carey's initial Aug. 14 email, writing that she "would love to reconnect and look forward to chatting with you."

On Aug. 14, Carey reached out to Yovanovitch with pleasantries about the last time the two had "crossed paths" -- "when I was detailed to" the Senate Foreign Relations Committee -- before noting that Carey had resigned from the State Department to join the House Foreign Affairs Committee staff performing oversight work.
"I'm writing to see if you would have time to meet up for a chat — in particular, I’m hoping to discuss some Ukraine-related oversight questions we are exploring," Carey then wrote to Yovanovitch. "I'd appreciate the chance to ground-truth a few pieces of information with you, some of which are quite delicate/time-sensitive and, thus, we want to make sure we get them right."

Carey continued: "Could you let me know if you have any time this week or next to connect? Happy to come to a place of your choosing, or if easier, to speak by phone at either of the numbers below. I'm also around this weekend if meeting up over coffee works."
On Aug. 15, Yovanovitch responded: "Thanks for reaching out -- and congratulations on your new job. I would love to reconnect and look forward to chatting with you. I have let EUR [Bureau of European and Eurasian Affairs] know that you are interested in talking and they will be in touch with you shortly."

On Aug. 19, Carey wrote, "Great -- thanks for the response and I look forward to hearing from them. As mentioned, it would be ideal to connect this week... assuming this week is doable for you schedule-wise?"

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
Donator