• OMG!!! GDPR!! GDPR!!! GDP f***ing R!!!!!!!!!!!111111one!

Bla, Bla, Bla, updated privacy policy, because "we care about you! "

ಠ_ಠ

If you even give a shit, our privacy policy is here.

Pro-tip: If you have a reasonable, and transparent policy from Day 1, then you don't have to run around like an asshole!

The Walking Dead- Season 4- October 13

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
So it's returning. And I'm looking forward to watching it as I did last year. Wait four weeks, marathon it. Then repeat.

Last edited:

NuttyJim

Feb 18, 2006
So it's returning. And I'm looking forward to watching it as I did last year. Wait four weeks, marathon it. Then repeat.
AMC is doing a marathon starting next week I think leading up to the start of season 4 on the 13th.

I'm trying not to get my hopes up for this season so that I don't get disappointed.

Daryl is the last person I care about on the show.

LiddyRules

Jun 1, 2005
AMC is doing a marathon starting next week I think leading up to the start of season 4 on the 13th.

I'm trying not to get my hopes up for this season so that I don't get disappointed.

Daryl is the last person I care about on the show.
No, I meant marathon four "new" episodes at a time. Not marathon the series. That would be such an intense waste of life.

NuttyJim

Feb 18, 2006
No, I meant marathon four "new" episodes at a time. Not marathon the series. That would be such an intense waste of life.
I've started doing that. I would let 3 or 4 episodes build up on my DVR and watch all in one sitting rather than watching one and then having to wait and getting impatient for the next episode. Only show I didn't do that with was SOA and BB

Dec 12, 2007
I watch the show, but I don't generally like the show.

I get more enjoyment from stupid Legend of Korra and Adventure Time then I do watching Rick give a shit about his cunt wife.

LiddyRules

Jun 1, 2005
I watch the show, but I don't generally like the show.

I get more enjoyment from stupid Legend of Korra and Adventure Time then I do watching Rick give a shit about his cunt wife.
It's a weird show for me. It's probably the most middle of the road show I watch. I don't dislike it. But I can't really say I like it. I have zero emotional investment to it either way. I don't want it canceled, but if it was canceled, I wouldn't care.

And although I've never seen Legend of Korra, I would easily and non-shamefully say I prefer Adventure Time to The Walking Dead.

Dec 12, 2007
It's a weird show for me. It's probably the most middle of the road show I watch. I don't dislike it. But I can't really say I like it. I have zero emotional investment to it either way. I don't want it canceled, but if it was canceled, I wouldn't care.

And although I've never seen Legend of Korra, I would easily and non-shamefully say I prefer Adventure Time to The Walking Dead.

Legend of Korra is a bit family friendly, but the art style of the show, interesting characters, and narrative is strong enough to attract an adult audience.

somnarium

deftones or somefuckin' body
Aug 24, 2012
I used to love it. I've spent the better part of two years almost hate-watching it. The plot gets very stagnant at times and almost completely negative at others. Which is fine if it remains interesting and I have trouble staying interested at times the last couple seasons.

LiddyRules

Jun 1, 2005

Legend of Korra is a bit family friendly, but the art style of the show, interesting characters, and narrative is strong enough to attract an adult audience.
I'm not knocking it. And this is my favorite thing from Adventure Time

I used to love it. I've spent the better part of two years almost hate-watching it. The plot gets very stagnant at times and almost completely negative at others. Which is fine if it remains interesting and I have trouble staying interested at times the last couple seasons.
I don't even hate watch it. I hate watched Dexter. I annoyed-watch Sons of Anarchy. But with Walking Dead, it's just there.

Dec 12, 2007
I'm not knocking it. And this is my favorite thing from Adventure Time

The show can be downright creepy at times with the fucked up "land of ooo" creatures. Then there's the underlying story of how the world was destroyed 1000 years ago by a mutagenic bomb which killed almost all of humanity. For a kid's show it's very interesting.

I know you weren't dismissing Korra, but if I didn't watch the previous series I'm not even sure I would watch the current legend of Korra run.

I do like how you described walking dead as "middle of the road", it's not great, it's not bad, but it's something to watch, and people talk about it. Mind as well watch just to be part of the discussion.

May 30, 2013
Hoping for better writing this season, but I don't expect it to improve. For a show I watch, and generally enjoy, the writing has been sub-par from the beginning.

Norm Stansfield

私は亀が好きだ。
Mar 17, 2009
I hope Carl finally stops acting like a little girl (he's got what, two kills under his belt total?), and starts killing people on a more industrial scale this season.

Dec 12, 2007
I didn't give to much of a shit before and after watching the stream of non-stop commercials where they give away half the season I care even less.

Holy shit, can they fit anymore spoiler-esk bullshit in a 1 or 2 min break?

Top Bottom