The "what are you watching" thread

I’m a few episodes in and quite like it, but I’m admittingly loving the punishing part too.
The punishing is easily the best part in both seasons. How do you feel about the story? Also, I should note that I'm still on the Michigan part of the story, so I can't say if it gets better during the inevitable meetup between Pun and Jig in NY.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
Super Bowl Question.

Will there be something like Cloverfield: The Movie That Killed Cloverfield that is announced/released during the Bowl?

Super Bowl Question.

Is there going to be a crazy unexpected trailer? Like episode 9?

Super Bowl Question.

Brisket or pulled pork nachos?
No.

No.

Ground Beef. Never go hack with your Nachos. It’s too important.

LiddyRules

The 9/11 Moon Landings Were An Outside Job
You season the ground beef, dummy.

Who the hell would put velveeta on anything, let alone something as important as Nachos?
Okay, Mr. Nacho. What's your super important nacho topping medley?

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
Watching Punisher, S2 E4. So far, liking it. Seems they ratcheted up the violence to 11 this season.

LiddyRules

I chickened out and watched half of Annihilation. Whether or not the other half happens tonight or ever remains to be seen.
I'm 46 minutes into it and it feels like a community theater adaptation of Your Favorite Sci-Fi Dramas. There's only two characters and while sometimes the small cast can work (like Primer, Cloverfield 2, etc.), it feels really awkward here. It's not even bad as much as boring, but there is some dialogue and delivery that reminds me of watching a $20 play.

It's also one of those movies where you know there's going to be a twist, but you're not invested enough to guess what the twist is, and you're not invested enough to care what the twist is when it happens or probably even understand the significance of it, so you just want them to give you the twist now to get it over with.

LiddyRules

Io. It's one of those movie you think you fell asleep during during the last 20 minutes only to watch that part you think you missed and realize you actually saw it. Or you put together the ending in your mind perfectly.

Still not as shitty as Jason Segal and Robert Redford solve death or whatever. That was a really stinky stinker.

LiddyRules

I can throw some brisket in there if you and Flash want to come over...
I am interested in your nacho stadiums though. Shredded cheese or cheese sauce? Pic or salsa? What of the beans?

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
The board has been dead for a month. The most exciting thing has been a razor commercial. Give me something to play off of.

Chorizo. You like chorizo?
I do, but I find it hard to cook with and also difficult to find good chorizo in a store, so I mostly just eat it when I’m out for Mexican in my queso. #QuesoFundido

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Super Bowl Question.

Will there be something like Cloverfield: The Movie That Killed Cloverfield that is announced/released during the Bowl?

Super Bowl Question.

Is there going to be a crazy unexpected trailer? Like episode 9?

Super Bowl Question.

Brisket or pulled pork nachos?
Possible.

Could be, but it will leak.

Pulled pork > Brisket in general, but the pig is correct. Nachos require ground beef.

Pulled pork is served over four-cheese jalapeno mac n' cheese. With pickled red onions and tangy BBQ sauce.

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
Possible.

Could be, but it will leak.

Pulled pork > Brisket in general, but the pig is correct. Nachos require ground beef.

Pulled pork is served over four-cheese jalapeno mac n' cheese. With pickled red onions and tangy BBQ sauce.
I actually prefer chicken over any other nacho meat. It goes best with nacho ingredients.

You're both wrong, carne asada is best for nachos.

That said, I use to scuff at chicken nachos also, but then tried them at a couple restaurants that really knew what they were doing, and it was great.

LiddyRules

You're both wrong, carne asada is best for nachos.

That said, I use to scuff at chicken nachos also, but then tried them at a couple restaurants that really knew what they were doing, and it was great.
If I'm doing chicken nachos, tacos, etc. I poach a whole chicken. The shredded chicken spices really well and it avoids the grease/fat of ground meats/sausages, plus you're half way to chicken stock.