The "what are you watching" thread

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
Nacho if serious...
I love Mexican food but I despise Tex-Mex. No ground beef for me on anything. I've mentioned before that street tacos are one my favorite foods. It's simple food at its finest. Give me that over heavy ground beef, cheeses, sour creams any day.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
I love Mexican food but I despise Tex-Mex. No ground beef for me on anything. I've mentioned before that street tacos are one my favorite foods. It's simple food at its finest. Give me that over heavy ground beef, cheeses, sour creams any day.
Of all the horrible things you’ve said, this is by far the most horrible.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
I just finished season 2 of The Missing on Ammy Prime. It’s really great, it avoids so many of the traps series television falls into. The mom used to be fucking hot as balls.

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
Just finished Murder Mountain (Netflix).

I enjoyed it, but I'm biased. The story and representation was very accurate from what I know, but the documentary as a whole might seem stretched to some. Which is weird, because they could have gone much deeper into the culture/situation up there... then again, people may not have been interested in talking to them. There's a huge human trafficking problem, as well as a potential serial killer.

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
I finally started The Shield. Clear my schedule. Holy fuck.

DR. Jimcy M.E.

I bring love and cheer.
Watched the Ted Bundy doc. Don't wanna offend anyone, but that Bundy fella was not OK.

LiddyRules

I Think I'll Eat An Apple
1 being the worst, 500 being a pretty chill ass dude. I'd say he's a solid 200.

I would give him 250, but I look at some of his actions and think to myself, "is that so Raven?".

I'd have to answer "no".
He who denies the power of Raven shall perish by her hand. She has the power of prognostication. What have you? What. Have. You?

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
He who denies the power of Raven shall perish by her hand. She has the power of prognostication. What have you? What. Have. You?
Okay, important safety tip. Thanks, Egon.

DiggerNick

Donator
Just watched QB1: BEHIND THE LIGHTS, a documentary series about high school quarterbacks.

Pretty interesting stuff, especially since I never watched FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS or anything like that. It's amazing how these kids are like movies stars in their own towns. And, worryingly, already some of them are displaying the kind of douchey behaviour that has been getting athletes in trouble for decades. Most of it through social media and posting careless, disrespectful shit on Twitter and obsessing over their number of instagram followers compared to the QB from another school.

And black people really, REALLY need to start rethinking some of these names they're giving their kids. I mean 'Re-Al'? :rolleyes:

DiggerNick

Donator
Just wait till you hear what I think about abortion and the gays.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
Watching Patriot on Amazon. It has potential. It's far from perfect but there's enough good to give it a fair shot. The first two episodes have made me laugh more than any recent comedy.

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
Watched Happy Death Day, surprisingly effective for a low budget slasher flick. Sequel drops next week, looking forward to it. Made by the Blum House gang. Michael Landon's son directed. Pretty cool flick.

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
Watched Happy Death Day, surprisingly effective for a low budget slasher flick. Sequel drops next week, looking forward to it. Made by the Blum House gang. Michael Landon's son directed. Pretty cool flick.
So...would you say that was the last movie you watched?

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
I'm starting the Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex series.
My kid has all the movies and tv shows on dvd.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
Watching Patriot on Amazon. It has potential. It's far from perfect but there's enough good to give it a fair shot. The first two episodes have made me laugh more than any recent comedy.
A few more episodes in and I'm still torn but the cup is half full. Some parts are brilliant.