The "what are you watching" thread

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
Collateral - Netflix limited series starring Carey Mulligan. Don’t know if it’s the writing, Mulligan’s terrible acting, or her ugly face, but I’m not enjoying it. It’s only 4 episodes and I’m halfway through so I guess I will finish it to see how preposterous it gets and how many more clumsy and absurd references they make to Mulligan’s horrific pole vaulting injury that transformed her from an athlete into a pregnant Sherlock Holmes.

Chris Conrad (Dennis) is probably the best part of Patriot. Looking at his imdb, he surprisingly hasn't had much of a career. He has a scene in the season 1 finale that completely caught me off guard. Hilarious.

Chris Conrad (Dennis) is probably the best part of Patriot. Looking at his imdb, he surprisingly hasn't had much of a career. He has a scene in the season 1 finale that completely caught me off guard. Hilarious.
Was going to say the same thing, Dennis is fantastic in this "I can fuck with this thing on." He's also great with Cool Rick.

Show is well done so subtle and funny as hell. You catch how even the Candahar father looks like John Locke.

Was going to say the same thing, Dennis is fantastic in this "I can fuck with this thing on." He's also great with Cool Rick.

Show is well done so subtle and funny as hell. You catch how even the Candahar father looks like John Locke.
I didn't like Cool Rick at the start but that's before I knew he was so cool. Honestly, I wish season two was just Cool Rick and Dennis hanging out while John sings folk music.

Abducted in Plain Sight. It's pretty frustrating seeing how naive this family is. About halfway in, I said fuck it and started rooting for the abductor.

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
Wow. That scene was fucking fantastic.
Watching this episode now, that scene was one of the greatest things I've ever seen on television.

And the solo raid by the fat cop.. this show is so fucking great.
Birdbath: "the 3 fuckatears"...

The French cop "you should just shoot yourslelf in the head" (hands him the gun :haha7:). Can't tell if John was upset that that scene was so easy, where none of it is ever easy for him.

So many great things.