The "what are you watching" thread

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Just one episode of Hanna left to go.

This show is pretty great. The girl playing Hanna is fantastic.

They even have a villain you can have some sympathy for....but just a little.

DiggerNick

Donator
Checked out LOVE on Netflix. No surprise, its a total beta faggot fantasy from Judd Apatow.

The most hideous kike I've ever seen somehow ends up with Aryan goddess Gillian Jacobs. Every man in it is a pathetic man-child. I just assume this is completely realistic in LA.

Atomic Fireball

Donator
The first episode of the new Twilight Zone is just Death Note with a microphone, which was just Stephen King's "Word Processor" story with a notebook, which was just the old Twilight Zone dictaphone episode with a computer.

The second episode of the new The Twilight Zone is called "Nightmare at 30,000 Feet," because apparently planes fly 10,000 feet higher than they did during the original Twilight Zone. I shan't be watching it.
Vic Morrow liked TZ better than I did this episode

Season 1 of "Lucha Underground" which has be rerunning on El Rey.

The 70% sale on LU merchandise on the network's website is a good indicator of the show's future.

LiddyRules

Johny Charro Card Holder #1
I'm thinking of watching the original Pet Semetary before the remake comes out this week.

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
I'm thinking of watching the original Pet Semetary before the remake comes out this week.
I burned through the audiobook pretty quickly but never ended up seeing the movie. Do you know if it's streaming somewhere?

LiddyRules

I burned through the audiobook pretty quickly but never ended up seeing the movie. Do you know if it's streaming somewhere?
Ammy Prime yo.

EDIT: FUCK. No longer. There goes my plans.

It does have The Squeeze though, I never saw the movie but remember the cover - Michael Keaton being killed by the Twin Towers. And they keep the key art.

They still have the original Child's Play. I might watch that before that reboot. I think this is going to be my year of horror movies.

LiddyRules

15 minutes into Gor and we already have Raiders, John Carter, Mad Max, Planet of the Apes and my favorite cocksmith Oliver Reed dressed like this

HandPanzer

Shantih Shantih Shantih
I'll say stew has more. Fox same.
You think? I guess I'm okay with giving Megan Fox a pass because she made out with Amanda Seyfried, but I can't think of any role KStew actually emotes in. I feel like we're entering Disney animatronic levels with her sometimes (Liddy's avi has more emotion). Maybe I haven't seen enough EL though.

LiddyRules

You think? I guess I'm okay with giving Megan Fox a pass because she made out with Amanda Seyfried, but I can't think of any role KStew actually emotes in. I feel like we're entering Disney animatronic levels with her sometimes (Liddy's avi has more emotion). Maybe I haven't seen enough EL though.
She's the highlight of Ant Man 2.

What about Tiffany Haddish? She's girl Kevin Hart.

LiddyRules

She's good in Clouds of Sil Maria

LiddyRules

I need to watch those two.
She's also the new lead Angel in the upcoming rewhateverthefuck of Charlie's Angels.

I'm surprised JB didn't mention Anna Kendrick. He doesn't find her pleasant.

And I'm even more surprised no one's mentioned Brie Larson. This board hates her.

DiggerNick

Donator
She's also the new lead Angel in the upcoming rewhateverthefuck of Charlie's Angels.

I'm surprised JB didn't mention Anna Kendrick. He doesn't find her pleasant.

And I'm even more surprised no one's mentioned Brie Larson. This board hates her.
Anna Kendrick is extremely talented but she looks like a real estate agent, not a movie star.

Last edited: