The what did you have for dinner thread

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
We went to Nobu @Caesars on Thursday night, omakase $225 a person, 4 of us... thank god it was comped, while it was very good, and allegedly “chosen” by Nobu himself (we didn’t see him) it was “meh” there was one “dish” that was flat out gross, an oyster with uni (which I usually like) it honestly tasted like a wet sock that you pulled out of the harbor, and my buddy conned me into eating a garnish crab that was flat out disgusting
I always choose the omakase when at high end sushi joints because I can never make up my mind. Sometimes it works other times I regret it this time I’m neutral

SatansCheerledr

Ideologically Unsound
We went to Nobu @Caesars on Thursday night, omakase $225 a person, 4 of us... thank god it was comped, while it was very good, and allegedly “chosen” by Nobu himself (we didn’t see him) it was “meh” there was one “dish” that was flat out gross, an oyster with uni (which I usually like) it honestly tasted like a wet sock that you pulled out of the harbor, and my buddy conned me into eating a garnish crab that was flat out disgusting
I always choose the omakase when at high end sushi joints because I can never make up my mind. Sometimes it works other times I regret it this time I’m neutral
chef's choice can be the best, or the worst. But you're a fucking Gambler, suck it up bitch.

SatansCheerledr

Ideologically Unsound
oh, I know a place in Tokyo where they carve all the fish still alive in front of you for less than you paid.

THE FEZ MAN

oh, I know a place in Tokyo where they carve all the fish still alive in front of you for less than you paid.
Lol, we went to another Asian noodle place that had huge fish tanks there was signs on the tanks that said “fish in these tanks are not for human consumption”

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
A mother in law who won’t eat anything I make
Tell that bitch she'll eat what she's served and she'll fucking like it.

And she better clean her plate because there are starving children in San Francisco.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
That's a side effect I've seen to dropping carbs. My butter intake is way down as well. You can't eat as much butter when you don't have them grains to sop it up and drag it out of your system.

THE FEZ MAN

Anything healthy I make my family wont eat. Fill it with fat and sugar and they're rabid wolves. Pisses me off to no end.
It’s a never ending battle with them I honestly just gave up, my ex wife was a picky eater, turned my kid into a picky eater,, my new wife is a good sport most of the time but she has her quirks ironically most are the same as mine the exception is onions she will tolerate them but I love them

It’s a never ending battle with them I honestly just gave up, my ex wife was a picky eater, turned my kid into a picky eater,, my new wife is a good sport most of the time but she has her quirks ironically most are the same as mine the exception is onions she will tolerate them but I love them
I love raw onions in my salad or burger but everyone except my brother won't eat them.

THE FEZ MAN

I love raw onions in my salad or burger but everyone except my brother won't eat them.
And fucking cilantro, yet, I will use it because if you don’t dishes that call for it don’t taste right, even though we both hate it