The what did you have for dinner thread

I grow it in my herb garden, which is ironically being taken over by oregano
The oregano is good, that will bring up the property value. Now the chili pepper and cilantro can't live in the neighborhood no more. They gotta move into the low income potting soil the next town over.

Morel mushrooms. Picked fresh today in the rain. Sauteed in butter and oil. Salt and pepper. Mushroom and swiss on a toasted bakery roll.

Gassers should be earthy.

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
Common slops in Amsterdam.

Bastard put kalamata olives in my martooni. Unclipped Eurofag savage.

Mmmm, delicious thyroid gland.

Real cow.

**looks sadly down at microwaved burrito and no longer feels like a big shot** :(

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
Bacon Cheeseburgers on the Grill.

I half cooked the Bacon from the local Farm Supplier I have, cut it up into small chunks, and put it into the ground chuck from the Butcher. Formed the patties and set them aside to get closer to room temp.

Slow cooked a Sweet Onion that I diced for an hour in 3tbsp of Demerara Brown Sugar/3tbsp of 18yo aged Balsamic/S&P/couple splashes of Garlic Olive Oil/2tbsp butter.

On went the burgers on medium for 7 mins a side (mine were close to 1 lb each). Tossed on some Jalapino Jack Cheese and put on indirect heat until nice and melted. 2 Onion buns. Some mustard, spinach, and Grilled Onions onto the buns. Let the patties rest for 4 mins.

Mixing the 1/2 cooked bacon into the meat really added more flavor than just tossing them on top. They turned out really well. Going to digest this shit, then head to the liquor store for a bottle of Sake.

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
I've no idea what to eat. House is empty until Wednesday, and I could go anywhere and eat anything. It's an odd feeling. There's a 1 of a kind Fried Chicken place I enjoy that's close. Maybe that? Dunno.