The "what I did today" thread (with pics).

blee

Will Drink Today
A thread for anyone that did something that they want to share, that might apperciate it.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
i went to a car show, havent botherd with the pix yet, only a few cars caught my fancy, a pantara that was quite well done and a chopped and frenched 50's caddy coup deville

Tax Kuntz

just being an ass
Got home around 7am, slept till 3:30pm, ate, football. rested some more.

No pics.

blee

Will Drink Today
I watched ants instead of footbal.

Today I woke up at 8am and listened to the recording of High Society. This show is great! I then got up made breakfast then went to the store to get the newspapers......................Later, I raked the lawn and started drinking a beer, it was fucking warm out. I rake the lawn and took time outs to "refuel". While "refueling" a yellow jacket started buzzing me going for the beer. I stood 2 of these and then thought maybe if I poor my beer in a spot away from me the bees will leave me alone. FUCK NO!

Those fucking bees flew right into my can and got trapped. 1 Beer wasted. I said fuck this and went into the house and made a super sweet cocktail glass of tropical punch juice. I set it out on my fire pit and drank. The fucking bees dive bombed the juice but still wanted the beer! I swatted and killed the consistant fucker, then the others left me alone. I then went to get the glass of juice and noticed that there were a shit load of ants licking the remnants of the poored beer. I ran in grabbed a cotton swab and dispensed the super sugary treat in spots by the ants.

They loved it. It started out with a few and then in about 30 minutes it got crowded.

I watched these amazing creatures for 2 hoursstraight and then the wife came home and asked why I was kneeling down at the fire pit when there wasn't a fire?????????? She is blond and pretty and makes me laugh, I love my wife.:icon_bigg

In these pics she doesn't look too sure what to think of me after I tell her what I have been doing.

Late on I notice that the Bills game (the only game available) is getting kinda good and they might lose, but the ants amaze me and I need to go out and watch them expand into fucking red water balloons. I get the camera again and start following their trail back to the nest and notice that their trail runs through a spider web and the spider, who is about 4 times bigger then the ants is just watching and waiting. I wait for about 10 minutes and every fucking ant keeps going right through the web. I then notice that my beer is empty from swearing and watching in anticipation that an ant will get bit, and I laugh because it is just a practical joke.

The ants that come from home base come up a side of the pit's leg that is away from the web and the ants that go back to the nest are full and I do mean full. My shitty camera would not get an infocus close-up:icon_mad:. Any way I come back out and notice that the spider is out of place and has a thick webbing coming from his ass. He caught one! I kneel down in excitement and wait as he weaves his web around the plump little bomb. The spider makes 4 circles and the trapped ant starts to really wiggle and then it happens!

The spider charges in and goes for another bite to kill it. The spider bites the back part of the ant and it sprays all over this spiders face and body. I started fucking rolling on the ground laughing and the wife comes out and asks why the fuck I am laughing. I tell her and she now thinks that I smoke and drink too much.

Sorry that it is a novel and not a lot of pics(most of them were out of focus) but I thought that maybe somebody would get a laugh or maybe the wife is right.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
wow, ummm yea, and i thought taking a couple of pain pills and sleeping away the afternoon was a waste of time

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
I went to a Birfday party and then another party.

[soup nazi]No pics for you![soup nazi]

blee

Will Drink Today
Sleeping is never a waste of time. I would have gone to sleep but couldn't.
Sorry, but I am a country boy stuck in a city.

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
I'm on call so I had to go out and fix something stupid. No lie, 2 second fix.

I picked up a chicken cheesesteak w/xtra provolone from Lee's and watched some TV when I got home.

I did some stuff out in the yard for like an hour. Then started watching the Law & Order marathon on USA...

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
After I took a shower & got dressed I went to get a manicure. Then I went to Party City and bought some stuff for Halloween. I didn't feel like going home since it was a really nice day so I decided to go pumpkin picking all by myself.

I took my very first hay ride to the pumpkin field. They had this corn maze which was really geared towards kids....kind of like a scavenger hunt but you were only looking for signs. It was lame and I left after only finding two signs. Since I wasn't planning on going anywhere I didn't have my good camera so I took pics of myself in the maze on the camera phone but they didn't come out too well. This was the best of the bunch:

I bought a pumpkin and then bought a toasted almond ice cream bar and some apple cider.

Then I came home, watched DVD 2 of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia and then went to dinner with my parents, one of my sisters & her husband.

Now I'm watching Dexter and then will watch Arrested Development and then I'll go to bed.

Ronreddog

Unofficial O&A Twitter Tough Guy
During football season, there is usually only one thing I do, when I wake up, which is usually at around 11. FOOTBALL ALL DAY!

Today is my 3rd anniversary with my Chrissy, and all I did was watch football. I am such a couch potato!

I didn't take any pics.

I woke up around 9, cooked up a couple of eggs & ham by 12. Cleaned out the shit from my jeep by 2. Need a new respirator and some shoes. Bought some DVDs & a pair of boots @ target, get the mask later. Down to ye ol Yacht club to pick up tools. A 30 minute visit turned into 4 hours. I have a love/hate relationship with standard politics.

Tomorrow we're pulling an old MRI out of a building.

Deadbent

You can go fuck.
I did very good things with a very good girl.
Then I went to work.
My ability to tell a narrative rules.

Dicktator

I need a Vacation
I had a great weekend with my kids. The photos were from last night. My wife was a real good sport taking pictures but wasn't too happy when it came time to wash off the so called "washable markers" The kid went to church today with a green tint to their skin. And for the record they started it.

But for today we(family) went to a apple cider barn. Fresh apple cider and donuts...Yummmmm. No pictures unfortunatly

commish13

Personal Friend of Chris Jericho
Bought a new MacBook Pro. Pics later.

I had a great weekend with my kids. The photos were from last night. My wife was a real good sport taking pictures but wasn't too happy when it came time to wash off the so called "washable markers" The kid went to church today with a green tint to their skin. And for the record they started it.

But for today we(family) went to a apple cider barn. Fresh apple cider and donuts...Yummmmm. No pictures unfortunatly

I mean this in a non Chris Hansen way but very cute kids. You, not so much....

Creampier

I have to return some videotapes!
I watched ants instead of footbal.

Today I woke up at 8am and listened to the recording of High Society. This show is great! I then got up made breakfast then went to the store to get the newspapers......................Later, I raked the lawn and started drinking a beer, it was fucking warm out. I rake the lawn and took time outs to "refuel". While "refueling" a yellow jacket started buzzing me going for the beer. I stood 2 of these and then thought maybe if I poor my beer in a spot away from me the bees will leave me alone. FUCK NO!

Those fucking bees flew right into my can and got trapped. 1 Beer wasted. I said fuck this and went into the house and made a super sweet cocktail glass of tropical punch juice. I set it out on my fire pit and drank. The fucking bees dive bombed the juice but still wanted the beer! I swatted and killed the consistant fucker, then the others left me alone. I then went to get the glass of juice and noticed that there were a shit load of ants licking the remnants of the poored beer. I ran in grabbed a cotton swab and dispensed the super sugary treat in spots by the ants.

They loved it. It started out with a few and then in about 30 minutes it got crowded.

I watched these amazing creatures for 2 hoursstraight and then the wife came home and asked why I was kneeling down at the fire pit when there wasn't a fire?????????? She is blond and pretty and makes me laugh, I love my wife.:icon_bigg

In these pics she doesn't look too sure what to think of me after I tell her what I have been doing.

Late on I notice that the Bills game (the only game available) is getting kinda good and they might lose, but the ants amaze me and I need to go out and watch them expand into fucking red water balloons. I get the camera again and start following their trail back to the nest and notice that their trail runs through a spider web and the spider, who is about 4 times bigger then the ants is just watching and waiting. I wait for about 10 minutes and every fucking ant keeps going right through the web. I then notice that my beer is empty from swearing and watching in anticipation that an ant will get bit, and I laugh because it is just a practical joke.

The ants that come from home base come up a side of the pit's leg that is away from the web and the ants that go back to the nest are full and I do mean full. My shitty camera would not get an infocus close-up:icon_mad:. Any way I come back out and notice that the spider is out of place and has a thick webbing coming from his ass. He caught one! I kneel down in excitement and wait as he weaves his web around the plump little bomb. The spider makes 4 circles and the trapped ant starts to really wiggle and then it happens!

The spider charges in and goes for another bite to kill it. The spider bites the back part of the ant and it sprays all over this spiders face and body. I started fucking rolling on the ground laughing and the wife comes out and asks why the fuck I am laughing. I tell her and she now thinks that I smoke and drink too much.

Sorry that it is a novel and not a lot of pics(most of them were out of focus) but I thought that maybe somebody would get a laugh or maybe the wife is right.
Your wife bears an uncanny resemblance to the mother on Wonder Years. Just sayin' :icon_mrgr

sobi

This wasn't done today, but this is what I did at work yesterday. It is and will be featured in different sections of the MLB area at ESPN.com from today until sometime up until or during the World Series.