The "What Music are You Listening to Right Now" Thread

Psychopath

I want to fuck your girlfriend.
The opening melody of this song sounds so familiar. Some synth band I listen to might have sampled it but I can't remember which one. I'm thinking Kavinsky maybe? But it's definitely familiar and I have never heard of this song in my life.
EDIT: It is Kavinsky.

Lord Zero

Just finishing up Alice In Chains' new album, Rainier Fog. It's excellent.

Foggy

all mayo is actually my cum
Donator
Just finishing up Alice In Chains' new album, Rainier Fog. It's excellent.
How does it compare to the last two? I liked the first DuVall one but the second, ah not so much.

Lord Zero

How does it compare to the last two? I liked the first DuVall one but the second, ah not so much.
I like both of those albums (the second album's good once you can get passed the horrendous, brick-walled mastering. "Phantom Limb" and "Stone" are career highlights for AIC); I like this one more than either of them, even though it's, relatively speaking, the least heavy of the three.

Last edited:

Foggy

all mayo is actually my cum
Donator
I like both of those albums (the second album's good once you can get passed the horrendous, brick-walled mastering. "Phantom Limb" and "Stone" are career highlights for AIC); I like this one more that either of them, even though it's, relatively speaking, the least heavy of the three.
Okay sounds interesting, I'll give it a shot.