The "What Music are You Listening to Right Now" Thread

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
That's pretty cool. I'm usually a fan of stuff like that. KISS did a straight re-recording of a bunch of their hits as a bonus CD seemingly just for better audio quality than the original muddy recordings. Foreigner released a bunch of mild remixes just for shits. Journey re-did their greatest hits with the lil Filipino fella...oof. Yeah, he sounds good live when nobody has heard Steve Perry with Journey since the 90s, but tackling the original songs with the other guys who originally recorded them? No no no no sit down, son.

And that reminds me, I have a new live Thunder Blu-ray that I still haven't watched yet.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
That's pretty cool. I'm usually a fan of stuff like that. KISS did a straight re-recording of a bunch of their hits as a bonus CD seemingly just for better audio quality than the original muddy recordings. Foreigner released a bunch of mild remixes just for shits. Journey re-did their greatest hits with the lil Filipino fella...oof. Yeah, he sounds good live when nobody has heard Steve Perry with Journey since the 90s, but tackling the original songs with the other guys who originally recorded them? No no no no sit down, son.

And that reminds me, I have a new live Thunder Blu-ray that I still haven't watched yet.
The Stage one? It's awesome.

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
The new 50th anniversary remix of the Beatles White Album. I'm not liking it much so far, too many songs like Dear Prudence have the vocals way too loud in the mix now

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo
I get into an REM kick every now and then. One of my favorite REM albums, Fables of the Reconstruction...

There may be a song here or there that I can't stand, but I can generally listen to any of the Bill Berry albums..especially their 80s stuff.

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
I've never been the biggest fan but this is probably in my top ten albums of all time. Every song is fantastic. I can't say that about many bands. Karnivool, Fair To Midland, Sponge, Dream Theater and maybe a few others I've heard have one album that just sounds perfect all the way through. I can't even say that about Rush.