The Witcher

MTJonny

Donator
Apr 24, 2009
Greater Seattle area
What if I told you fo shizzle my nizzle bizzle we be gradizzle on dis hizzle fly trizzle yagrizzle?

"It sounds much better in Polish."
What, you don't think the Snoop Dogg is going to commit to the character? You think Snoop Dogg is just going play Snoop Dogg because that's literally all he can do? That's a racism.

I hope they go all the way down the rabbit hole and make the whole Lodge of Sorceresses trannies.

Dec 12, 2007
What, you don't think the Snoop Dogg is going to commit to the character? You think Snoop Dogg is just going play Snoop Dogg because that's literally all he can do? That's a racism.

I hope they go all the way down the rabbit hole and make the whole Lodge of Sorceresses trannies.
I just hope there's plenty of weed smoking jokes. I think he's really under played that in his career.

Nothing I like better than watching a 60 year old man make smoking puns to the delight of no one.

HandPanzer

O Tempora O Mores!
May 30, 2013
I just hope there's plenty of weed smoking jokes. I think he's really under played that in his career.

Nothing I like better than watching a 60 year old man make smoking puns to the delight of no one.
But weed is so edgy! He smokes weed! What a rebel!

Psychopath

I want to fuck your girlfriend.
Dec 28, 2008
Constant sate of misery
They should have gotten Micheal Moorcock to write it since most of it is plagiarized from the Elrich series.(I still like the games btw)

Dec 12, 2007
Jesus. I'm sorry, Man. I know you're a big fan and all. That's a let down. :confused:
Marvel took all the disappointment from me years ago. Tell me there's a Hollywood version of One Punch Man coming out and THEN I'll be disappointed.

I knew it was doomed when I saw a woman was making it. You can't have a woman make an action show about a womanizer. Its doomed before it even begins.

Not sure if serious but i like bert.
I don't. All the comedians seems to like him but I've yet to see him do or say anything funny.

Last edited:

MTJonny

Donator
Apr 24, 2009
Greater Seattle area
Marvel took all the disappointment from me years ago. Tell me there's a Hollywood version of One Punch Man coming out and THEN I'll be disappointed.

I knew it was doomed when I saw a woman was making it. You can't have a woman make an action show about a womanizer. Its doomed before it even begins.
I can't express enough about the laughs I got out of pure misogyny that was in the series, especially the first game. This is going to be a complete disaster.

Psychopath

I want to fuck your girlfriend.
Dec 28, 2008
Constant sate of misery
I can't express enough about the laughs I got out of pure misogyny that was in the series, especially the first game. This is going to be a complete disaster.
And the racism, they arn't going to mention that at all. The way non humans are treated in the game is a huge part of the world. It's going to completely ignored for pc bullshit.

MTJonny

Donator
Apr 24, 2009
Greater Seattle area
And the racism, they arn't going to mention that at all. The way non humans are treated in the game is a huge part of the world. It's going to completely ignored for pc bullshit.
I'd bet the opposite, especially since everyone but Geralt is going to be black. They will shoehorn that shit into every place they can.

Discoman

Donator
Feb 21, 2010
New York
I'm sure the Scoia'tael will be the stand in for Antifa or some shit. Also, why would they be casting a teenage Ciri this early in the series?

DiggerNick

Donator
Oct 9, 2012
Your sister's underwear drawer
Miraculously, Ciri isn't a negress. But they had to stick one in there. I wonder if she'll be sassy.

Alas, my beloved Eva Green wasn't cast as Yennefer. A poor oversight, if you ask me.

Last edited:

Discoman

Donator
Feb 21, 2010
New York
Miraculously, Ciri isn't a negress. But they had to stick one in there. I wonder if she'll be sassy.

Alas, my beloved Eva Green wasn't cast as Yennefer. A poor oversight, if you ask me.

Eva Green would have been nice, this Anya Chalotra seems pretty young. I guess all the casting budget went to Cavill.