The Woke Narrative: Victimhood Culture, Intersectionality, Social Justice Warriors (SJW)

Bobobie

The WNBA consistently loses money every year and their players complain about a wage gap too. If you can't get people to watch women play a huge national sport, why do they expect huge salaries from a fringe sport like Soccer? The NBA has been subsidizing the WNBA otherwise it would have folded years ago.

domelogic

The WNBA consistently loses money every year and their players complain about a wage gap too. If you can't get people to watch women play a huge national sport, why do they expect huge salaries from a fringe sport like Soccer? The NBA has been subsidizing the WNBA otherwise it would have folded years ago.

There were two women’s professional leagues at one time. One was backed by the nba financially and the other was not. One of those two folded because they lost money every year. The other lost money year but the men’s professional basketball subsidized it. They have tried women’s professional sports in this country and all of hem have failed financially that I am aware of. The discussion about wage gap in these situations is just silly

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
There were two women’s professional leagues at one time. One was backed by the nba financially and the other was not. One of those two folded because they lost money every year. The other lost money year but the men’s professional basketball subsidized it. They have tried women’s professional sports in this country and all of hem have failed financially that I am aware of. The discussion about wage gap in these situations is just silly
No shit it’s silly, but no matter how many times basic math has been explained to them they refuse to listen.

I have $100, to pay for a job, I hired a man, and a woman.

The man shows up 30 mins early, starts on time, works non stop for the allotted 8 hours, completing the task as assigned.

The woman shows up 30 mins late, then demands several breaks including an hour and a half lunch, and takes 10 phone calls during the day equaling over 2 hours on the phone not producing, then leaves an hour early, providing me with less than 4hours of work, and they did not complete the task in the allotted 8hr.

Woman logic? Pay me $50 because I worked just as hard as the man and deserve half.

It’s the same way with taxes, “the rich never pay taxes!”

The “rich” get taxed at 50% they make $100, $50 goes to taxes
The poor get taxed at 25%, they make $100, $25 goes to taxes
But because the “rich” make $100k and the “poor” make $50k a year the “rich” don’t pay their taxes because they still take home more than the “poor” and the “rich” can afford it!

I know this is over simplified but this is the exact arguments I’ve been seeing and reading for years.

ysr50

Donator
I'm no Olympic athlete but I'll be damned if anyone is going to change my mind that fat people aren't sexy. There's a small percentage that have medical issues, the rest are a bunch of lazy, gluttonous people. Natural selection has imprinted on my natural instinct that despite how nice of a person you might be you are not a suitable mate. Go fuck a homeless dude fat lady.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
Extreme leftism/feminism/ism-ism is a socially accepted avenue for mentally ill people to channel their demons.
They think the virtue signaling will make them feel better about their demons but it doesn't. It only makes them feel worse. If they weren't mentally ill when they started, it wouldn't take them long to get there. It doesn't help that society allows it.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
This dumb ass. None of that makes you homophobic.

I don't agree with them, but it doesn't make you homophobic.