The Woke Narrative: Victimhood Culture, Intersectionality, Social Justice Warriors (SJW)

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
Wait wait wait.... so if you’re an ally to this person, you need to pay them? What the fuck? How is that not a shakedown? That’s like trying to mine guilt for profit.
And they wonder why people are rejecting their shit.

Saikotic

Scraping a dull blade across your tender eyeball
Donator
The narrative is hiding the fact that some ppl who are or have transitioned now regret it and are trying to go back to their former genders. Tim Pool had a video read a news article about it but I can only listen to like 2 minutes of him anymore and I couldn't be fucked for finding the video again

The actual writer of the piece did talk about a girl with a beard speaking with her. Hilarious. Now yer fucking sterile.

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
Today is international lesbian day. Except in those countries where they throw them off roofs.

Check out this hottie:

Bobobie

The narrative is hiding the fact that some ppl who are or have transitioned now regret it and are trying to go back to their former genders. Tim Pool had a video read a news article about it but I can only listen to like 2 minutes of him anymore and I couldn't be fucked for finding the video again

The actual writer of the piece did talk about a girl with a beard speaking with her. Hilarious. Now yer fucking sterile.
There is also a high suicide rate and they are finding evidence to support it isn't due to lack of acceptance or social pressures. It seems to be just one of the many symptoms of gender dysphoria. Most do much better just getting therapy and accepting their gender.

Bobobie

Back when I was in they either had medical profiles and didn't run or ran at the front so we couldn't leave them behind. Most of them fell out before we completed a Five Mile Run. Their PT test was so lame that a twelve year old could easily pass it. That they are failing means they are even worse now.

SatansCheerledr

Ideologically Unsound
There is also a high suicide rate and they are finding evidence to support it isn't due to lack of acceptance or social pressures. It seems to be just one of the many symptoms of gender dysphoria. Most do much better just getting therapy and accepting their gender.

Creasy Bear

Donator
Look at this human dumpster fire.

Hi, my name is Knight Melendez, and I am a multiply disabled working class white passing mixed race queer trans guy. I began my transition about a year and a half ago, and while it has been amazing finally getting to live true to myself, it has also been an incredibly difficult time for me. For those of you who know me, many of you probably remember me for my passion for helping others in need through Peer Support and Teen Line suicide prevention hotline work. Helping others has always been what matters the most to me. But at this point in my life, I'm now the one who needs help.

I have been battling with unknown neuromuscular disorders and a difficult to treat combination OCD, bipolar disorder, depression, PTSD, and other mental illnesses that together all have me disabled in a way that leaves me bedridden, unable to do college, and unable to work, so my partner takes care of me full time while also struggling to support us financially. And while doctors are working hard to figure out what is wrong with me and get me on the right

Ready for the kicker?

Boom.

HandPanzer

Shantih Shantih Shantih
Look at this human dumpster fire.

Ready for the kicker?

Boom.

"white passing" aka "descended from Conquistadors but people are so retarded they have no idea Spanish is a white-European invention"

Also, Stuttering John must've been such a great parent. Shame, she was actually cute.

Saikotic

Scraping a dull blade across your tender eyeball
Donator
Today is international lesbian day. Except in those countries where they throw them off roofs.

Check out this hottie:

Hi, Queer Eye? I want a look that SCREAMS perpetually offended.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Wait wait wait.... so if you’re an ally to this person, you need to pay them? What the fuck? How is that not a shakedown? That’s like trying to mine guilt for profit.
That is EXACTLY what they are doing, mining guilt for profit and shaming anyone that expects you “judge by the content of your character”
Which is apparently racist...

Creasy Bear

Donator

Apparently calling a couple of 80 year olds to die Nazi Scum didn't go over well with some people...
Imagine the parents of that little cunt? They escape from the shithole of Syria, they hit the lottery of American citizenship, they open their own thriving business, and then their little shithead kid drinks the woke kool-aid, goes viral acting like chimpanzee, and fucks it all up.

I hope his father honor kills the little asshole.

Imagine the parents of that little cunt? They escape from the shithole of Syria, they hit the lottery of American citizenship, they open their own thriving business, and then their little shithead kid drinks the woke kool-aid, goes viral acting like chimpanzee, and fucks it all up.

I hope his father honor kills the little asshole.
Well Canadian eh... that why old Al Jolson commented...