The Woke Narrative: Victimhood Culture, Intersectionality, Social Justice Warriors (SJW)

Atomic Fireball

Donator
Apparently they have been out of Syria for years... and owned some beach resort somewhere then moved to Canada... which might explain the son's behaviour... as if he was straight from Syria he ain't doing shit...

Effectively the son is an attention whore... and this time he brought too much attention to himself well his family... this is what happens when you call 81 year old wipo nazi scum... aka the ni ck Cannons who's taxes prob covered you and your family when you arrived in Canada...
His little ploy for attention backfired.

Alaa Alsoufi you will NEVER be one of Canadian Immigrant Magazine's Top ONE MILLION immigrants, let alone Canadian Immigrant Magazine's Top 25 immigrants - take THAT to the bank.

HandPanzer

Shantih Shantih Shantih
There are many cultures from the Asian and African Continent who are not a problem.
Such as? Also, why do we want them here?

This strikes me the same as the silly boomer take that mass immigration is nothing to be concerned with as long as it's done legally--the "they're natural conservatives" idiocy. It's like it's just a thing people say without actually seriously considering the implications.

domelogic

Is this woke enough

Billy Porter Confirms Fairy Godmother Role in ‘Cinderella’ Movie

Actor and LGBTQ activist Billy Porter has confirmed that he will play the role of the Fairy Godmother in James Corden’s forthcoming live-action movie musical Cinderella.

“I have a couple of movies that I’m working on,” Porter announced on the New Yorker‘s Instagram Stories. “I’m gonna be playing the fairy godmother in the new Cinderella movie with Camila Cabello.”
E! News reports that the 22-year-old Cabello will play the role of Cinderella while also helping to write the film’s music. Porter and Cabello are currently the only two actors announced for the remake, which is described as a “modern re-imagining of the classic fairytale.”

Atomic Fireball

Donator

37 likes and that ratio oof. I didn't realize how forgotten and irrelevant Arnold has become.

Bobobie

Such as? Also, why do we want them here?

This strikes me the same as the silly boomer take that mass immigration is nothing to be concerned with as long as it's done legally--the "they're natural conservatives" idiocy. It's like it's just a thing people say without actually seriously considering the implications.
Indians- the Sikh, and the Hindu variety. Lebanese, there are shitloads of them who migrated. Danny Thomas, Klinger from mash, Kasi Kasen. South African, Charlene Theron was one of many who migrated here. Vietnamese, and thousands of other variety of Southeast asians. There is even a class of muslim that migrated in years past, but they were educated and not a problem. The problem seems to be these lower class refuges who don't seem to understand how to live in secular culture.

Bobobie

Lets destroy any monument with a white male on it. That is what this is really about.

Bobobie

Anthony has mentioned a few times on his show that he has employed an investment technique he's called N-Vesting. Some CEO is caught saying the N-word, wearing black face, or denigrating a black person in any way, and their stock plunges. This is always temporary because only a tiny fraction of the population pays attention to this shit so the stock always shoots right back up. Sometimes even faster if they fire the CEO or force them to resign. Anthony and his sidekick, Dave, made money when Papa Johns CEO uttered the N-word and the stock fell for a short term.