The Woke Narrative: Victimhood Culture, Intersectionality, Social Justice Warriors (SJW)

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
It's one of my favorite arguments.

Transsexualism and Transablism are close cousins and both fit under the label of Body dysphoria, along with Anemia and Bulimia.

The argument goes like this:

"If someone is trying to cut of their perfectly functioning arm or leg because it doesn't fit with their mental image, we would lock them up so they do not do hard to themselves.
But if they want to cut of their penis, it's fine?"

The response is predictable and falls one of two ways.

1. "Your example is flawed since Transsexualism isn't a mental disorder."
or
2. "That's not the same thing! They are not hurting anyone!"

Saikotic

Scraping a dull blade across your tender eyeball
Donator
There are also people who have cut off limbs, because they didn't feel like they belonged on their bodies.
Had a girl stop talking to me because I said, "So when people cut off their limbs, they clearly have a mental illness, but when they cut off their dicks that's fine?"

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Had a girl stop talking to me because I said, "So when people cut off their limbs, they clearly have a mental illness, but when they cut off their dicks that's fine?"
Logic hurts liberal brains.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
You misunderstand. He works with a lot of Radon and Xenon.
so he glows when you run high voltage through him? And stays glowing so you can find him in the dark?

Atomic Fireball

Donator

In late summer, Merkel’s government threw open Germany’s doors to a pressing throng of refugees and migrants; a total of 1 million asylum seekers are expected in the country by the end of December 2015. It was an audacious act that, in a single motion, threatened both to redeem Europe and endanger it, testing the resilience of an alliance formed to avoid repeating the kind of violence tearing asunder the Middle East by working together. That arrangement had worked well enough that it raised an existential question of its own, now being asked by the richest country in Europe: What does it mean to live well?
Does anyone remember the fawning that the idiotic, traitorous press slathered on Merkel for overrunning Europe with savages? I thought at the time that this puzzling boot-licking was to soften up the American electorate for Hillary.

Hagiography to failed hag in four years - life comes at you fast