The Woke Narrative: Victimhood Culture, Intersectionality, Social Justice Warriors (SJW)

Floyd1977

Surely fits into the infuriating thread as well. Of course the fact that the mother apparently the Dr in this situation complicates things, but isn’t there now ethical questions now involved? I tried to get a simple prescription from my father recently (a doctor) be he denied me because of crackdowns of prescribing medicine to family members.

I told my wife some time ago that if you really think you’re your child’s parent these days, you’re a fool. This does not un-convince me

SKEPTIC

Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand.
Meanwhile in . . . the UK

SKEPTIC

Andrew Doyle (alter ego Titania McGrath) on the "cancer of wokeness":

SKEPTIC

Floyd1977

And yet I bet every female athlete who is now getting smoked by this biological male will still vote democrat.

It amazes me no matter how much you fuck with them (taxing the shit out of them, making it insufferably hard for them to do business, ruining chances for female athletic victory by allowing males to compete on their teams) they so seldom seem to change the way they vote.

Last edited:

Saikotic

Scraping a dull blade across your tender eyeball
Donator
How are women not squawking about this in droves?

Floyd1977

Love Trumps hate!

And I’m certain there are some women squawking over this, but good luck getting heard. I’m sure there are some who are scared of complaining as well.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
I wonder why New Zealand has become such a bastion of woke culture.

They were a penal/religious colony who conquered the Maori...ohhh...that's why.

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
Because the trannies are on the top of the woke totem pole oppression stack, they wield Anthony Freemontesque powers, and the female athletes are terrified to think bad thoughts about the troons, because they know they'll get wished away into the cancel culture corn field if they dare.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
I wonder why New Zealand has become such a bastion of woke culture.

They were a penal/religious colony who conquered the Maori...ohhh...that's why.
actually I think it’s the “commifornication” phenomena like when Californians flee the political disaster they created and move to Colorado or Texas, New Zealand has somewhat strict immigration laws that prohibit dummies and poor people from moving there so it draws rich lefties

HandPanzer

Shantih Shantih Shantih
actually I think it’s the “commifornication” phenomena like when Californians flee the political disaster they created and move to Colorado or Texas, New Zealand has somewhat strict immigration laws that prohibit dummies and poor people from moving there so it draws rich lefties
This makes no sense.