The Woke Narrative: Victimhood Culture, Intersectionality, Social Justice Warriors (SJW)

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
Who wouldn't take one like at the warning sign, stand up, and walk the fuck out?

Might as well hang up a sign.

Hello:
This restaurant is staffed by genderwacko nutjobs. Look at them sideways, and there will be HIV-riddled spit in your food.

Fuck you, cis scum.

The only connection 'intersectional' activists have is in their common enemy, the straight white male.

No matter what their oppression is it can all be blamed on the same source. And that's what's so dangerous about it. For them, anyway. As Nick DiPaolo said on Dave Rubin's show recently, "If there's going to be a civil war I'm glad I'm on the side with all the guns."

In a civil war, it's largely cities against the rest of the country would you say?, so all the actual food, is outside of the cities :D The need to feed and sustain and protect cities is a massive weakness, especially when no one wears a uniform to say which side they are on.

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
In a civil war, it's largely cities against the rest of the country would you say?, so all the actual food, is outside of the cities :D The need to feed and sustain and protect cities is a massive weakness, especially when no one wears a uniform to say which side they are on.
It's not just food, want to know where San Francisco gets its water? That red area directly to the east of the bay.

SKEPTIC

Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand.

Twitter bio:
I had to rewrite this because I dissociated & ended up on the psych ward: Make it Accessible or Burn it Down; Smash white supremacy; she/her they/them

Saikotic

Scraping a dull blade across your tender eyeball
Donator
Dude, pull that dumb shit off your ugly fucking face. Berries are nasty so there's no need to pretend to have one.

Pull the pin, wipe its face and throw it in a suit and this is a man. Gross.