The Woke Narrative: Victimhood Culture, Intersectionality, Social Justice Warriors (SJW)

TheLoon

In a civil war, it's largely cities against the rest of the country would you say?, so all the actual food, is outside of the cities :D The need to feed and sustain and protect cities is a massive weakness, especially when no one wears a uniform to say which side they are on.
We'd just blockade the cities until they all starve...all the while snacking on corn and steak

Floyd1977

I‘m glad I’ll likely be dead by the time this “Demolition Man” type future really takes hold. I thought maybe there would one day be a major pushback over all this type of shit, but I’m losing hope it‘s coming.

(but yet for some reason, we need legal weed, it’s awesome!)

SKEPTIC

Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand.
Check your privilege.

What is an Intersectionality Score?
It's an easy and effective way to measure the systematic oppression and discrimination faced by an individual due to their multiple identity factors. Having a high Intersectionality Score means being faced with more challenges to get ahead than someone who has a lower score.
Apologize.

The most powerful use of Intersectionality is to identify oppressors and encourage them to share their privilege (and money) with the victims of their oppression. This would produce a more inclusive outcome and improve overall diversity.
Reparations now.

How are the scores calculated?
We carefully consider the factors that make up various forms of social pressure and oppression. Then, using multivariable analysis, we are able to calculate the contribution that each factor has on an individual relative to their demographic size.
This is real science, people. Just like astrology.

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
"In this classroom, there are no walls" says the sign hung on a classroom wall.

Middle Eastern student: I'm nine. Why would you single me out as not being a terrori --
Señora Tarman: ORANGE MAN BAD!

SKEPTIC

Original version.

Trigger warning: scenes of cis white male-female courtship rape set to music may be uncomfortable for some audiences.

New unintentionally hilarious woke version, which was needed to correct the original in order to re-educate the masses:

I really can’t stay — Baby it’s cold outside
I’ve gotta go away — I can call you a ride​
This evening has been — I’m so glad that you dropped in​
So very nice — Time spent with you is paradise​
My mama will start to worry — I’ll call a car and tell them to hurry​
My daddy will be pacing the floor — Wait, what do you still live at home for?​
So really I’d better scurry — Your driver, his name is Murray​
Well, maybe just a half a drink more — We’re both adults, so who’s keeping score?​
What will my friends think? — I think they should rejoice​
If I have one more drink? — It’s your body and your choice​
Oh, you really know how — Your eyes are like starlight now​
To cast a spell — One look at you and then I fell​
I ought to say no, no, no, sir — Then you really ought to go, go, go​
At least I’m gonna say that I tried — Well, Murray, he just pulled up outside​
I really can’t stay — I understand, baby​
Baby, it’s cold outside​
I simply should go — Text me when you get home​
Oh, I’m s’posed to say no — I guess that’s respectable​
This welcome has been — I feel lucky that you dropped in​
So nice and warm — But you better go before it storms​
My sister will be suspicious — Well, gosh your lips look delicious​
my brother will be there at the door — Aw, he loves my music, baby, I’m sure​
My gossipy neighbor is vicious — I’m a genie, tell me what your wish is​
Well maybe just a cigarette more — Aw, that’s something we should probably explore​
I’ve got to get home — Oh, baby, I’m well aware​
Say lend me a coat? — Keep it, girl, I don’t care​
You’ve really been grand — I feel when you touch my hand​
But don’t you see? — I want you to stay, it’s not up to me​
There’s bound to be talk tomorrow — Well, they can talk but what do they know​
At least there’ll be plenty implied — Aw, let them mind their business and go​
:haha7:

Read the ‘Woke’ Lyrics to John Legend’s ‘Baby, It’s Cold Outside’ Remake

Last edited:

Floyd1977

SKEPTIC

Floyd1977

The Cheesecake Factory line pushes the douchiness up to 11 (side note, I’m being kind of hypocritical here because I’m sick of the “up to 11” line used constantly. I’m sure most people now don’t even know where that line originated from, but I can’t think of something better to say). I wonder if they got something from the CF for that line.

SKEPTIC

The Cheesecake Factory line pushes the douchiness up to 11 (side note, I’m being kind of hypocritical here because I’m sick of the “up to 11” line used constantly. I’m sure most people now don’t even know where that line originated from, but I can’t think of something better to say). I wonder if they got something from the CF for that line.
Not-so-subtle brand marketing.

Speaking of not-so-subtle marketing, in the legend-in-his-own-mind Legend version there's this gem:

If I have one more drink? — It’s your body and your choice