The Woke Narrative: Victimhood Culture, Intersectionality, Social Justice Warriors (SJW)

SKEPTIC

Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand.
Slate's woke hit piece on Rogan is embarrassingly bad, even for Slate.

SKEPTIC

Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand.
Intersectionality leads to all kinds of bizarre scenarios . . .

For example, by bringing in Muslims as a sacred victim group in Intersectionality, after Christchurch, you see NZ feminists wearing the hijab to virtue signal their diversity and victim unity/shared oppression with Muslims. Never mind what the hijab actually represents . . .

MurphCO

Enough of this palaver
Donator
Guess I could have put the #MyWhite privilege rant in here...instead of starting a separate topic

TheLoon

Slate's woke hit piece on Rogan is embarrassingly bad, even for Slate.

Joe can be a dope but for fuck sake he's as harmless as can be...the fucking thought police will turn him into the devil soon enough...they are working overtime to take down the IDW...soon Rubin will be an anti-gay bigot

TheLoon

In the end they always will. They control all of the major apparatuses of information distribution.

And they're evil, remorseless and unstoppable. That helps.
I refuse to believe that...Trump won for a reason...people are SLOWLY waking up

Floyd1977

In the end they always will. They control all of the major apparatuses of information distribution.

And they're evil, remorseless and unstoppable. That helps.
Yep, can’t reason with them either, they are completly willing to shun facts. While understandable, I always get a little dismayed when I hear someone here say “I just gave up”

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Yep, can’t reason with them either, they are completly willing to shun facts. While understandable, I always get a little dismayed when I hear someone here say “I just gave up”
Oh, my repeated bannings from hugbook are proof that I haven’t given up.