The Woke Narrative: Victimhood Culture, Intersectionality, Social Justice Warriors (SJW)

Fred West

Aussie rugby player has been sacked for telling the mo's to pack it in because baby Jesus isn't a fan. Dumb convict.

Queen_Bona

One of art profiles on Facebook posted this painting by Jean-Leon Gerome.

One of the comments:
one problem, Gerome makes it look erotic and romantic,fulfilling male fantasies, true art would show the violence and suffering. there is a Vietnamese artist that painted a woman,'s face with smeared lipstick, a bruised face, and an emptiness in her eyes. That is the reality of slave markets and trafficking and the purpose of Art is to bring awareness and truth, otherwise its just decoration
This painting sucks because the slaves are not sad enough and are too good looking. And don't have makeup on.

Bobobie

If my kid was holding that sign I'd bitch slap him and say, You can act like a Man! Whatsa matta wid you!

Last edited:

Atomic Fireball

Donator

Converse is an American shoe company that primarily produces skating shoes and lifestyle brand footwear and apparel. Founded in 1908, it has been a subsidiary of Nike, Inc. since 2003.

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
They don't really think these things through.
Last year I had a crazy woman at work accuse me if a bunch of stuff, none of it sexual but favoritism and unfair disciplinary practices, etc. And the company bent over backwards to investigate stuff I don't even have the power to do. It's happened to a lot of supervisors at my company lately... the second they start underperforming the accusations come out.

So no, I will never have a discussion with a woman from work alone or behind closed doors. I will never socialize with just them outside of work.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
Last year I had a crazy woman at work accuse me if a bunch of stuff, none of it sexual but favoritism and unfair disciplinary practices, etc. And the company bent over backwards to investigate stuff I don't even have the power to do. It's happened to a lot of supervisors at my company lately... the second they start underperforming the accusations come out.

So no, I will never have a discussion with a woman from work alone or behind closed doors. I will never socialize with just them outside of work.
I know what a reasonable person you are so it's pretty scary that it happened to you.

All men would have to do to stop all this is a stiff back hand. A busted lip stops a flapping lip mighty quick.

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
I know what a reasonable person you are so it's pretty scary that it happened to you.
I'm better prepared to handle it then most. I'm 100% business focused a work, all my decisions are logical and unemotional, and I document every disciplinary interaction and keep every communication. However there are guys who handle the false accusations less professionally, and I've been forced to move them from areas where they are needed, because you can't transfer the accuser. You have to wait until they show a pattern of accusations until anything can be done about it, which can take a long time.

And it's always the least productive employees who sense they're about to get fired. You can tell they've done this their entire lives. Not just women, but people will make accusations of racism, etc all the time.