The Woke Narrative: Victimhood Culture, Intersectionality, Social Justice Warriors (SJW)

Mags

A.K.A. Chad
Donator
Not Buzzfeed, not Salon; the *Washington Post*
“Democracy Dies In Darkness, Fascism Dies In Light, Read The Washington Post Each Day To Make Your Brain All Right”

He’s the guy who’s been pushing to get Crowder’s YouTube channel shut down for years.

Mags

A.K.A. Chad
Donator
The faggot Maza at VOX is getting his way. Crowder has been 100% demonetized for “being mean”. Many more channels are getting the ax soon for their mean ways.

Last edited:

Atomic Fireball

Donator
Notice how climate change has fallen out of favor as the reason we have to give up the Constitution and Free Enterprise? There's no more big rallies and demonstrations.
I remember when overpopulation, pollution, nuclear power plants, nuclear weapons and global warming in succession were each the Urgent Reason. The left comes up with a new paradigm about every 10 - 20 years.

I can't not look at that awful wart/mole/tumor.

This guy rules.

A Georgia Gwinnett College professor’s online comments about illegal immigrants have prompted some, including a state lawmaker, to say he should be reprimanded or fired.

The professor, a Chinese legal immigrant, says of the criticism: Bring it on.

Fang Zhou, an associate history professor at the college, is being criticized by some for using phrases such as “ghetto thugs” and “libtards” in social media conversations about illegal immigration and for saying he has a “Deportation of illegal immigrants” sign in his office.

He remarked: “I am against political correctness. I speak truth to power in class and my students learn about the financial drain of illegal immigration on the economy and the high crime rates of illegal immigrants. My students are ‘woke’ and are overwhelmingly against illegal immigration after taking my class.”

Floyd1977

This guy rules.

A Georgia Gwinnett College professor’s online comments about illegal immigrants have prompted some, including a state lawmaker, to say he should be reprimanded or fired.

The professor, a Chinese legal immigrant, says of the criticism: Bring it on.

Fang Zhou, an associate history professor at the college, is being criticized by some for using phrases such as “ghetto thugs” and “libtards” in social media conversations about illegal immigration and for saying he has a “Deportation of illegal immigrants” sign in his office.

He remarked: “I am against political correctness. I speak truth to power in class and my students learn about the financial drain of illegal immigration on the economy and the high crime rates of illegal immigrants. My students are ‘woke’ and are overwhelmingly against illegal immigration after taking my class.”
Doesn’t help that Asians are essentially white on the social justice scale

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
My favorite part of woke culture to date is the Dalai Lama catching shit.

HandPanzer

Shantih Shantih Shantih
He said a couple things.

1. His female successor should be attractive.
2. Europe should remain European.
I like that "hey, maybe we shouldn't replace the populations of Europe and the US" is now hate speech.