[yt]kYQCTML5VX8[/yt]

pure_waves

© Steven Carr Industries, 2014. Grrrrrrrr
Horrible on every level

[yt]-NwqN-xj9Xs[/yt]

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Just put up all of the SGT Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band Movie, even though it is one of my favorite movies

Bit Wrecker

Too big to fail
Wow. You speak the truth sir. Worst. Cover. Ever.

Watching this gave me the feeling of being back in a high school gymnasium watching some teen band completely humiliate themselves in front of the entire school, and not even have the good sense to know what tools they are.

taban

i hope she gets into an accident that forever paralyzes her abilty to sing again

taban

since we're on the topic here's some unofficial covers that i really think everyone should see if they havent

nirvana- smells like teen spirit.. definitely my favorite out of the two
[yt]BF4YdyUeSIk[/yt]

europe- the final countdown
[yt]p8KOWeP53f0[/yt]

and now a round of applause for these aspiring guys and gals..
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

coughcough

Weldhelmet

A.K.A. NiceNameDeek
I'm warning you

Shakira covering Back In Black by AC/DC

The truly sad thing is that AC/DC is one of the more zealous bands out there that go after copyright infringements.

Which means,..

They gave her permission to do it.

..ick..

Weldhelmet

A.K.A. NiceNameDeek
since we're on the topic here's some unofficial covers that i really think everyone should see if they havent
This one blew me away. So many unsigned artists out there with so much talent. The music industry today sickens me.

[yt]yq--Lx1_Dbk[/yt]

seeinred

White Death
This one blew me away. So many unsigned artists out there with so much talent. The music industry today sickens me.

[yt]yq--Lx1_Dbk[/yt]
I love that video, I have that song and a couple others I found by that dude layin' around on my computer somewhere. And as for the Shakira video, that sucked so bad that it made me want to bang her a little less, which still makes her #1 on my list by a long shot.

Joe Avezzano

nirvana- smells like teen spirit.. definitely my favorite out of the two
Holy shit is that awful and uncomfortable to watch. There's not even a bass which is the main part of the song.