Wackbag's New Favorite Heel
Jul 26, 2005
NH
Never liked Brock. He bores me.

Neckbeard

I'm Team Piggy!
Donator
Oct 26, 2011
They keep acting like its 2004. All of these special attractions and short-term hirings just retard the growth of this company and shaft the future. See, Jericho is what you want from an old guy when he comes back. He'll cut a ton of quality promos and work 4 or 5 nice matches with the future of the company and put all the shine on the young guy. He's as selfless as it gets.

Lesnar should do the right thing and work a program with Punk, Orton or Bryan and put 'em over in a Best of 3 Series. And you don't need Brock 30+ times at 4 or 5 million bucks to do it, either. I heard the plan was for Orton to get more vicious in order to revisit his Legend Killer persona when Cena took a few months off from a kayfabe injury. Trips/Lesnar is not what the company should do. Lesnar 35+ times is unneeded.

Finally, Lesnar without Heyman kinda sucks. Yeah, I said it.

Also, Cena needs to stop jerking us around with firing and injury angles. He's just not going anywhere. Cena/Johnny Ace sounds ridiculously bad.
Blah blah blah, Ace worked in Japan. Yeah, 12 years ago. He had a 5 star match working with Dr Death, Kobashi and Misawa. My vacuum cleaner would have a 5 star match working with Dr Death, Kobashi and Misawa.

UCJOE

I have a lot of business with the Chinese
Mar 7, 2009
NJ
Heyman is working with WWE again it seems
He is part of the next CM Punk DVD

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
Jan 25, 2007
Canada. Land of the Fat.
Albert could be as bad. His hissing cockroach impression is really horrid.

And when the fuck will Johnny Ace be done?

Raw has such potential. What a shame.

Lord Zero

Viciously Silly
Aug 25, 2008
Atlanta, GA
Finally, Lesnar without Heyman kinda sucks. Yeah, I said it.
Wrestling as a whole kind of sucks without Paul Heyman. I miss his contributions and commentary; he should really do a one-man wrestling podcast. I would be more than willing to listen to a weekly podcast of just Paulie commenting on that week's shows and wrestling in general.

Perch1019

Oct 4, 2004
White Plains, NY
Albert could be as bad. His hissing cockroach impression is really horrid.

And when the fuck will Johnny Ace be done?

Raw has such potential. What a shame.
Im glad Im not the only one who thinks that. The whole People Power thing sucks ass. Adding Eve just puts it on a whole new level of suck.

And why the fuck are they burying Dolph? Guy should be getting a monster push instead they are fucking around with the likes of Lord Tensai and Johnny Ace in main events.

UCJOE

Mar 7, 2009
NJ
From Alvarez:
-- As far as stories of Brock flipping his lid after Extreme Rules on Sunday night, well, he did flip his lid, but how much of that was real and how much of it was a way to convince the other wrestlers that him losing to John Cena was the right call, that's open to speculation. At least part of it, and maybe most of it, was a work on the boys, but there were a few things that Lesnar was legitimately upset about. Perhaps not upset enough to tear a locker room apart over, but upset nonetheless. The company tried to get out word Monday that he'd quit, I guess hoping various websites would report it so everyone would be surprised when he walked out on Raw. Unfortunately, they did a poor job getting the info out, particularly since by the time most of us heard it, we'd also heard that Brock was, in fact, in the building and scheduled to do the show. Dave Meltzer and I have tons of details on what the hell is going on, why the finish of Sunday's PPV was booked the way it was, and more on the new Observer Radio that is up on the site right now.

-- WWE's official explanation of the HHH injury: "Triple H’s arm was placed in a hold that created a tremendous amount of torque on his upper arm and elbow. “He has a non-displaced fracture of distal humorous," said a supposed doctor. "Fortunately, this is not something that needs surgery with pins and screws. We’ll be treating him with a sling for comfort and following with him in the next few days." The idea was for Brock to return for a match with HHH at SummerSlam, but you know how those things go.

-- The Bellas' contract expired and they are now taking convention dates. Their firing angle, which none of you saw since it only aired on Youtube, is available here.

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
What was Brock supposedly upset about? I'm not listening to some podcast to find out.

UCJOE

Mar 7, 2009
NJ
WWE's new rule on blood is no blading but if it occurs hardway than OK
Vince loved it but others on the WWE board thought Cena was bleeding too much and worried about advertisers

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
WWE's new rule on blood is no blading but if it occurs hardway than OK
Vince loved it but others on the WWE board thought Cena was bleeding too much and worried about advertisers
What would you think of certain ppvs allowing blading? It's a lot safer than purposely hardway cuts. The art of busting someone open with a perfect punch died when Harley Race retired.

Cunt Smasher

Caligula Jr.
Aug 26, 2005
Wrestling as a whole kind of sucks without Paul Heyman. I miss his contributions and commentary; he should really do a one-man wrestling podcast. I would be more than willing to listen to a weekly podcast of just Paulie commenting on that week's shows and wrestling in general.
In.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2 Beta-6

UCJOE

Mar 7, 2009
NJ
What would you think of certain ppvs allowing blading? It's a lot safer than purposely hardway cuts. The art of busting someone open with a perfect punch died when Harley Race retired.
I think it has to do with advertisers
If it happens by "accident" i would guess it is easier to explain

UCJOE

Mar 7, 2009
NJ
& things are about to get worse
According to Meltzer
There were also a lot of fingers being pointed at the problems on the PPV including Cena’s promo, Lesnar nearly getting hurt, as well as the timing issues on Raw with the Jericho finish being botched. Vince McMahon now wants more rehearsals and the writers and producers and well as production people were told he wants more communication. One person close to the process expects that the content will be more rigidly scripted and Vince is going to have to approve just about everything.

The Godfather

Spark it up for The Godfather and say!!!!!
May 9, 2007
So is Raw still Jehrico?

UCJOE

Mar 7, 2009
NJ
Just what WWE needs. :icon_roll
Yep ................
that was what I was TRYING to tell Don
Too much Vince control is bad & why the biz is faltering
Everything that gets over on their own Vince gets too involved in & screws it up
Nexus - Vince overbooked them
CM Punk - Vince rushed his return
Daniel Bryan - Vince has him lose in 18 secs at Mania & now has him lose 4x in a row (within 5 weeks) to Shemus before going against Punk
& Brock obviously