There are no words

Simby19

I want to have L'il Jimmy's babies
Aug 10, 2006
I was just watching clips from this "person" for about 30 minutes. I'm still clueless as to what the fuck I just watched.

Here is "Chris Crocker" telling you to to his/her cornhole:

[yt]_5MVp5WEY3U[/yt]

Singing to Britney Spears newest crap:

[yt]h863nXDqCM0[/yt]

Talking about curse words:

[yt]5DuiRs09wz0[/yt]

This androgynous BABBLING mess is oddly attractive.

http://youtube.com/user/itschriscrocker

martianvirus

READY THE ANALPROBES!!!!!!!!
Nov 20, 2005
Was this thread for shooter? "whaa"

burky79

62 75 72 6b 79 37 39
Feb 18, 2005
Daddy would be proud of this one.
He just needs attention and will find it in controversy.

Good find... I think.

SatansCheerledr

Ideologically Unsound
Apr 6, 2005
Although I could only stomach about 30 seconds of that simpering sack of confusion it was still fucking brilliant.

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
Mar 21, 2005
I learned something many years ago from the beginnings of MTV.... the bigger the freak.... the more you cant stop looking.

ever notice a band with an absolute mutant singer in a tu tu and half his head shaved gets heavy rotation ? while a primo band that looks normal gets none?

It's our inability to look away from weirdness.

Dec 25, 2005
speechless.. just fucking speechless.

Kinda like watching this twit. makes me feel pretty damn smart.

Simby19

I want to have L'il Jimmy's babies
Aug 10, 2006
Who didn't see this coming?

Reality TV just got a whole lot more realer! Chris Crocker, stalwart defender of Britney Spears and all-around role model for fame-hungry teens everywhere, might have just hit the big time!

Variety reports that

44 Blue Prods. has inked a development deal with Chris Crocker, the Internet superstar whose tear-filled defense of Britney Spears has generated nearly 8 million hits on YouTube in just one week.Plan is to develop a docusoap built around Crocker, a 19-year-old who lives with his grandparents in Tennessee. Even before the Britney clip, Crocker had developed a large Net audience via numerous video performances posted on MySpace.com.
"It's going to pretty much be the 'Chris Crocker experience,'" says the production company's president. "We consider him a rebel character that people will find interesting. He's going to be a TV star." We can't wait!

And if we've said it once, we've said it a million times: There is no faster way to achieve your dreams than posting a second-take video of yourself pretending to cry about insults hurled at a washed-up teen-pop starlet who has just given a completely appalling performance on a live music video awards show. It's pretty much a sure thing

http://gawker.com/news/top/britney-boy-gets-tv-deal-301360.php

martianvirus

READY THE ANALPROBES!!!!!!!!
Nov 20, 2005
that thing needs a knife in the face