There are other ways to listen to the Opie and Anthony show.

FartHammer

Bitches aint Shit but Hos and Tricks.
Jan 27, 2005
Buffalo NY
What is with these retard callers from cities who have dropped the show acting like they can never hear OnA again. Opie makes them aware of other ways of listening the show and it seems like it goes over these idiots heads every time. XM is not that expensive. Stop being cheapskate mother fuckers!

slowpoke

May 13, 2007
i prefer downloading a torrent, all the commercials are gone!!

NorfCal

S.H.A.D.O.
Sep 2, 2002
fuck off
I did that during the suspension, the 64k sound quality stinks. Man up and get an Inno or MyFi and FF through the commercials.

CougarHunter

Lying causes cat piss smell.
Mar 2, 2006
KC Metro
Sometimes it's not about being cheap, but what bullshit you will accept from a company that you give money to.

blazin

Dec 9, 2004
Lets hear it for Pinchy!!!!

Party Rooster

Unleash The Beast
Apr 27, 2005
The Inland Empire State
When the Bbboys were on suspension, I put up a little site for "other" ways to listen to the show. Here it is again:
http://oandastations.bravehost.com/

I doubt it will do any good for the tards that call in because if they can't even google, they certainly wouldn't be on Wackbag. But maybe some of the people in here might find the Windows Mobile and Smartphone links useful.

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
Jul 28, 2005
New York
When the Bbboys were on suspension, I put up a little site for "other" ways to listen to the show. Here it is again:
http://oandastations.bravehost.com/

I doubt it will do any good for the tards that call in because if they can't even google, they certainly wouldn't be on Wackbag. But maybe some of the people in here might find the Windows Mobile and Smartphone links useful.
"KBZU Seattle (5pm Eastern)" "whaa"

pike

You will be molested
Aug 8, 2004
Cleveland, OH
Sometimes it's not about being cheap, but what bullshit you will accept from a company that you give money to.
What did they do to you? Come to your house and răpe your wife? Give me a fucking break. The suspension was retarded and a big mistake on XM's part, but get over it. If you want to continue supporting the Opie & anthony program the best way to do so is by subscribing to XM. It's becoming quite apparent the FM days are numbered. And if we don't show support for the XM show, pretty soon we'll have no where to listen.

So quite being so cheap and get XM. Radios can be found for $10 on eBay.

-Mike

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo
Jul 21, 2003
Wilmington, NC
I have no problem with the fact that they don't want to pay for satrad, just stop complaining then because it's not like O&A are gone altogether. Alot of us fans went thru that shit in 2002 and the only options we had were listening to old bits or listening to CD's/MP3. I would give anything (including $13/mo) to be able to continue hearing them live.

Shaggz

Slaying Zombies
Jan 26, 2005
Kentucky
To all the people that like to bash the ones hearing by "other means".
Plain and simple, just shut up. "They don't support the show, they're douchebags." We get it already!
Some people (even after the 30 day crap) don't want to support a company that in their opinion stinks now, or they don't live in a area where terrestrial is an option, or they simply cannot justify another bill per month (when you're strapped for cash, a $50 unit plus $13/month can be expensive).

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
Oct 22, 2004
Ill Repute
To all the people that like to bash the ones hearing by "other means".
Plain and simple, just shut up. "They don't support the show, they're douchebags." We get it already!
Some people (even after the 30 day crap) don't want to support a company that in their opinion stinks now, or they don't live in a area where terrestrial is an option, or they simply cannot justify another bill per month (when you're strapped for cash, a $50 unit plus $13/month can be expensive).
Um, a Roady2 is $17.

jimmyjimjimz

Wackbag's version of The Miz
Aug 12, 2005
Rockaway Beach, NYC
I did that during the suspension, the 64k sound quality stinks. Man up and get an Inno or MyFi and FF through the commercials.
How do you fast foward thru the commercials when theyre live? I can see that if it's a replay, but if theyre live, how is that possible?

pike

You will be molested
Aug 8, 2004
Cleveland, OH
Some people (even after the 30 day crap) don't want to support a company that in their opinion stinks now
I assure you these will be the same people whining the loudest when XM won't sign O&A because they can't justify the price of the contract. :rolleyes:

Nov 5, 2002
Washington D.C.
just stop complaining then because it's not like O&A are gone altogether.
But O and A do feed into that perception that FM is the only way to hear them, to a certain extent. So it's their fault as much as the broken hearted retards that call in. They might mention "other ways to hear us" occasionally but they much prefer to pick up listeners through commercial radio.

So we should cut the Chicago and Philly tards a little slack.

Dec 19, 2005
Christ, isn't a Roady like $20 now?
Shit, I'm sure they paid a lot for their wonderful car radios. Just add the XM, cheap-asses!

NorfCal

S.H.A.D.O.
Sep 2, 2002
fuck off
How do you fast foward thru the commercials when theyre live? I can see that if it's a replay, but if theyre live, how is that possible?
I'm on the west coast, so I can't listen live but I auto-record the live show daily and listen to it at my leisure throughout the day.