There is a special place in hell for people who beat kids like this

Myhairygrundle

Screw you guys, I'm going home.
I want to play "Guess the Race", my guess is Mexican beacuse of the part of town.

Poor kid was just beat to death. 3 years old...I hope the mother and boyfriend just fucking get locked up and die in their own shit.

I can't even come up with something bad enough to wish upon them for this.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/headline/metro/5065617.html

By JENNIFER LEAHY

A 3-year-old girl who was under the care of her mother's boyfriend before she died Friday night had "extensive" bruising on her face, legs, arms, hands, buttocks and abdomen, and was likely the victim of sexual abuse, Child Protective Services spokeswoman Estella Olguin said.

Houston firefighters were called to the Southway Manor apartments in the 7300 block of Southway in south Houston around 7 p.m., after the man, 19, used a neighbor's phone to call and report that the child was vomiting and unconscious.

She was transported to Memorial Hermann Hospital, where she died.

"The child had been beaten basically head to toe and had injuries in different stages of healing. The bridge of her nose was swollen, she had hemorrhaging inside of her eyelids — had been extensively abused," Olguin said.

The girl, who would have turned 4 in September, was alone with the man while her mother, also 19, was at work.

"Apparently there have been prior instances of domestic abuse," said Olguin, who noted that police also found drugs and drug paraphernalia in the apartment.

The woman did not have other children and did not have a history with CPS.

"This is what we see in most child abuse death cases — they are usually 3 or younger. They can't tell anyone what's happened, and are probably not in school where people can see and report the abuse," Olguin said.

The child's exact cause of death will be determined by the Harris County medical examiner and the mother's boyfriend is in jail on unrelated charges.

Deadbent

You can go fuck.
If they're mexican, I hope they set an example for all other mexican families. If they're mexican, we don't need less of this shit, we need more of it.

GDRC

This is what I do now
Can't be Mexican,they only have one kid.

It's people like that I just want five minutes alone with..

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Another victim of Katrina the Killer Kunt?

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Can't be Mexican,they only have one kid.
You're right - by the age of 19 the Mexicans in my neighborhood are already on baby #3

whatever race they are - both parents should be beaten and abused in the same manner as that poor baby

Hate & Discontent

Yo, homie. Is that my briefcase?
Beating these people would be too easy. Death by torture, I say. Anyone who treats a child like that deserves nothing less.

domelogic

that article made me disgusted. the two of them need to be tied down and left for rats to nibble at them until they die.

i love grown adults who pick on defenseless kids and act like its no big deal. i mean the kid had swollen eyes, bloodied nose and very visable bruises but the bf calls for help when she is vomiting and unconscious. wow i wonder how she got unconscious you dumb fuck

Smokezilla

U. S. Backstroke Roulette Champion
I have to give it to the cops who work these calls. . . they exercise great restraint in not just shooting fuckheads like that right between the eyes.

izzy izkowitz

Chris Hansen is my hero
The Hood Canal bridge in Washington State is a different kind of draw bridge. instead of the sections drawing up, the sections pull apart. I always thought that for sick fucks like this we could draw the bridge apart by say 6 feet or so. Then chain legs to one side and arms to the other. The what you do is slowly draw the bridge by about a couple of inches every 10 minutes or so. Slowly and painfully until their arms and legs just popped off. Then, they would fall into a pit of Orcas and become whale food. Now, of course we would have floating bleachers for this and the whole thing would have a corporate sponsor and be televised on ppv. We could even have balloons for all the kiddies in attendance. Anyway, just a though.

abudabit

New Wackbag
Let's not jump to conclusions here, for all we know the daughter might have been very naughty.

WonkaVision

To my Friends!!! To My Friends!!!
God damn I love living in Houston.
The Laughter never stops.

Myhairygrundle

Screw you guys, I'm going home.
I win..."Guess the Race"

Mexicans....

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/front/5065617.html

19-year-old Houston man was charged Saturday with capital murder in the death of his girlfriend's 3-year-old daughter.

Houston firefighters were called to an apartment complex in the 7300 block of Southway about 7 p.m. Friday after Jonathan Barraza used a neighbor's phone to call 911 and report that his girlfriend's child was vomiting and unconscious, police said.

Paramedics with the Houston Fire Department took Delyza Hernandez to Hermann Memorial Hosptial, where she was pronounced dead on arrival, police said.

Barraza, who has been dating the child's mother for about a year, was taken into custody at the hosptial, said Sgt. Tommy Ruland of HPD's homicide division. Ruland said Barraza is being held without bond in a Harris County jail.

The little girl — who had suffered extensive bruising on her face, legs, arms, hands, buttocks and abdomen — also appeared to be the victim of sexual abuse, Child Protective Services spokeswoman Estella Olguin said.

"The child had been beaten basically head to toe and had injuries in different stages of healing," Olguin said. "The bridge of her nose was swollen, she had hemorrhaging inside of her eyelids had been extensively abused."

The girl, who would have turned 4 in September, was alone with Barraza while her mother, also 19, was at work.

"Apparently there have been prior instances of domestic abuse," said Olguin, who noted that police also found drugs and drug paraphernalia in the apartment.

The girl's mother does not have other children and does not have a history with CPS.

"This is what we see in most child abuse death cases they are usually 3 or younger. They can't tell anyone what's happened, and are probably not in school where people can see and report the abuse," Olguin said.

The exact cause of death will be determined by the Harris County medical examiner.

Top Bottom