Pound my bloody fudge!!
Staff member
Wackbag Staff
regardless of what Steam says...there truly is no God

:arrrh: :arrrh: :arrrh: :arrrh: :arrrh: :arrrh:

:yuck2: :yuck2:

:puke:

Steam

I need to go to bed to get ready for my long commute tomorrow but I'm too fucking giddy like a little school girl.

Not even for Cena winning (storyline purposes it will probably be an abortion) but for the sheer comedic value of him winning.

boardsofcanada

You're a Charcoal Briquette..ditsoon..a moolinyan
fucking ew

Aizazzle

I always have a plan
There is no God, but for an entirely different reason he doesn't exist. Sorry I had to, but here is my take on the whole Cena thing.

I was catching up on my social life today(yes I have one), and didn't read all the pre-Rumble( Big show not debuting tonight) news. Of course I came back by 8 to start watching the Rumble. I was quite happy with Rumble overall, although it would have been fun watching Hardy win. This was until # 30.

I fully expected Show to come through. And then the sparkling wiggle's music started playing. I prayed to whatever deity exists that it was a joke on the MSG crowd by Vince. As I was in the process of doing so I saw Cena without the cast( Kudos to Cena for a great rehab and the WWE for keeping it quiet), and immediately my hopes were dashed. Yet, I still hoped that Cena would lose even if it was to the likes of Batista.

When it was Triple Haitch and Cena I still held out hope that HHH would not put over Cena. However, during the Cena/HHH battle, I found myself inexplicably cheering for Cena. I mean the guy does put on good - great matches. He gets fantastic crowd reactions (whether they be cheers or boos). Tonight was proof of just how much Cena matters to the avrage fan.

So when Cena won instead of crying I cheered. When he pointed towards his healed arm I cheered. When he pointed towards the Wrestlemania sign I cheered (although I suspect CM was close to shooting himself at this point). Would I have wanted someone else to win like Kennedy or Punk. The answer is yes, but I enjoyed being surprised. We also probably get a good storyline and good writing leading up to the Orton/Cena match.

Tryaluckystrike

I can't wait until the Internet wrestling sites pull a Hoo Hoo and claims that they "knew Cena was returning and winning it all from the beginning." :icon_roll

Congrats Vince for finally telling your employees to shut the fuck up and keeping a secret a secret. See? It's still possible in this day and age and people will appreciate it.

Regardless of how many of you (wrongfully) hate Cena, it was a great surprise to see him return so soon and nobody saw it coming (everybody pencilled in either Undertaker or HHBooking1-0-H to win it!)

Vince PWNS the Internet fan-bois!!!

boardsofcanada

You're a Charcoal Briquette..ditsoon..a moolinyan
OK this solidifies me not watching raw for a while....last week was unwatchable and now cena is back.

Yea, it was a big surprise but its a bad thing for most of us.

I guess we should expect people to come back from injuries sooner, they did that same shit with michaels.

CM Mark

The East is Ours!
JD, sorry. I was at MSG tonight. And that was really exciting and a great surprise.
When you are old enough to grow pubes, you'll understand why the majority of us here hate Cena with a passion

When you are old enough to grow pubes, you'll understand why the majority of us here hate Cena with a passion
I'm not the biggest Cena fan by any means. But fuck it, tonight was a HUGE surprise and the crowd had no idea. I enjoyed Cena's appearance. Totally caught me off guard. You gotta be in the moment!

CM Mark

The East is Ours!
I'm not the biggest Cena fan by any means. But fuck it, tonight was a HUGE surprise and the crowd had no idea. I enjoyed Cena's appearance. Totally caught me off guard. You gotta be in the moment!
I'll be honest, I did like the fact that WWE totally swerved us. No one saw that coming. That definitely added to the fact that it was a great PPV. Good surprises are few and far between these days in the world of professional wrestling. I cannot say I am pleased that Cena will be in the main event at Wrestlemania, and that I will have to be sitting through a Cena match for the title live, but I do give kudos to Vince for swerving everyone like that. As well as kudos to Cena for rehabing and coming back from the torn pectoral so fast.

PCLoadLetter

Crinkle Crinkle!
Fort Wayne, IN by way of Westchester Co., NY
CM Mark, when you are old enough to grow pubes, you'll understand why the majority of us think that "professional wrestling" is irrefutable evidence of the downfall of Western Civilization. Why any sentient being thinks this counts as entertainment is baffling to those of us who can fog a mirror.

Aizazzle

I always have a plan
CM Mark, when you are old enough to grow pubes, you'll understand why the majority of us think that "professional wrestling" is irrefutable evidence of the downfall of Western Civilization. Why any sentient being thinks this counts as entertainment is baffling to those of us who can fog a mirror.
Hey look everyone this rebel is too cool for the room guy.

If you hate wrestling that much then what the fuck are you doing in the wrestling section of the forums?

Besides I think douches like you, who think their opinion actually matters to anyone except themselves, are the ones who bring civilization as a whole down.

PCLoadLetter

Crinkle Crinkle!
If you hate wrestling that much then what the fuck are you doing in the wrestling section of the forums?
I'm hitting "New Posts" and seeing a thoroughly ridiculous thread called "There Is No God". No thought to what forum it's in (and "no thought" accurately describes any "thoughts" on this whole topic, incidentally).

No too-cool-for-the-room shit here. Just too-smart-to-believe-informercials shit. If you "believe" in "professional wrestling", you need to be locked up for your own safety. All of you.

PCLoadLetter

Crinkle Crinkle!
Besides I think douches like you, who think their opinion actually matters to anyone except themselves, are the ones who bring civilization as a whole down.
Yeah, I think grown men in their underpants hitting each other with chairs is inane, so I'M the douche.:hamm:

Thanks for your input. Go back to your fantasy football, at least it doesn't make you look like a TOTAL moron.

Aizazzle

I always have a plan
I'm hitting "New Posts" and seeing a thoroughly ridiculous thread called "There Is No God".
If you don't know what in fuck's name you are talking about then don't post in that thread, just because you are desperate for someone to pay attention to your irrelevant opinion.

No too-cool-for-the-room shit here. Just too-smart-to-believe-informercials shit. If you "believe" in "professional wrestling", you need to be locked up for your own safety. All of you
Are you fucking retarted? No one in this thread believes that wrestling is real. We talk about it is a form of entertainment. You know like people discuss movies (or are you tool cool to watch movies)

PCLoadLetter

Crinkle Crinkle!
If you don't know what in fuck's name you are talking about then don't post in that thread, just because you are desperate for someone to pay attention to your irrelevant opinion.
The fact that you take "professional wrestling" seriously means that you have no place to point fingers about "irrelevant opinions".

PCLoadLetter

Crinkle Crinkle!
Are you fucking retarted?
Yes. Because I believe that the results of a "professional wrestling" match is evidence of the existence or non-existence of God.

No, wait, that's YOU. I know you claim that you don't believe it's real, but at least I don't think that it's IMPORTANT.

Aizazzle

I always have a plan
The fact that you take "professional wrestling" seriously means that you have no place to point fingers about "irrelevant opinions".
Didn't I just say I view it as entertainment? Obviously you missed it so here I will say it again.

Wrestling is a source of entertainment.

Yes. Because I believe that the results of a "professional wrestling" match is evidence of the existence or non-existence of God.

No, wait, that's YOU.
WTF? Did you even read the whole thread? I didn't start the thread nor did I name it. The lesson is; Read the thread before you post in it.

INTERNET FIGHT about PRO WRESTLING!
We were merely sorting out our differences.

PCLoadLetter

Crinkle Crinkle!
why the hate for Mark? Mark is good.
Mark's the one who claims that anyone who doesn't hate Cena doesn't have pubes. No "hate" as such, just contempt that anyone cares enough about this to cast such disparaging remarks at someone else for not agreeing with his opinion about such outrageously contrived "entertainment".

PCLoadLetter

Crinkle Crinkle!
WTF? Did you even read the whole thread? I didn't start the thread nor did I name it. The lesson is; Read the thread before you post in it.
Actually... The lesson is: Read a BOOK before you find this "professional wrestling" to be entertaining. I'm gladdened that you can read at all... It gives me hope.

Aizazzle

I always have a plan
Actually... The lesson is: Read a BOOK before you find this "professional wrestling" to be entertaining. I'm gladdened that you can read at all... It gives me hope.
Now you are just assuming shit about me which is untrue. I happen to like reading, and I read quite a lot. Just because I like wrestling doesn't mean I'm dumb. For someone who claims to more intelligent than the rest of us you are quite ignorant and quick to believe stereotypes. I thought someone who is more intelligent than the rest of us wouldn't do something like that.

PCLoadLetter

Crinkle Crinkle!
For someone who claims to more intelligent than the rest of us you are quite ignorant and quick to believe stereotypes. I thought someone who is more intelligent than the rest of us wouldn't do something like that.
I don't actually claim to be more intelligent than you, just less easily riled up by such obviously contrived television sporting contests. It takes more than buff, sweaty, overacting, half-naked dudes hollering scripted insults at each other and throwing shit while they toe to the pre-determined endgame to keep me riveted to the television. Any claims to my intellectual superiority over you are just for entertainment purposes and if you don't find it entertaining, then you are an idiot (the same argument that is used by you to explain why "professional wrestling" is entertainment, by the way).

And if you think that people who actually do claim intellectual superiority over others don't trumpet their alleged superiority from the rooftops, you're not only easily entertained but delusional as well.

Good night, Aizazzle, it's been a pleasure. Perhaps I'll see you again in the "NASCAR isn't rigged, absolutely not! 2008" thread. :action-sm

Top Bottom