There Will Be Blood

ezstevey

hoarding tender sentiments
Apr 18, 2005
Tallahassee, FL
I saw the trailer for this before No Country for Old Men and I can't stop watching the trailer...its got daniel day lewis, this creepy music and its based on an upton sinclair novel...can't possibly be bad...opens day after christmas

http://www.therewillbeblood.com/

Palerider4146

The Death Medic
Sep 22, 2002
Hazlet, NJ
I saw the commercial for it. I really like Daniel Day Lewis (no homo). I will say this, he looked like and souned like his bill the butcher character in Gangs of New York (on of the most underated movies ever imo)

Snake2k9

C'mon Sonnen.
Apr 20, 2004
Staten Island
What's bad is that it's a limited opening on the 26th and I check if maybe it'll be to theatre near...no such luck.

Dre

(Insert Witty Line Here)
Mar 11, 2006
Facing a monitor.
This movie looks AMAZING! I'm dying to see it. I'll have to check it out on the 26'th. It's been getting on par if not better than reviews than No Country for Old Men. Love Daniel Day-Lewis, one of the best actors of our time. Paul Thomas Anderson is an extremely underrated director.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
I am ridiculously excited about this film. I am going to be there first day.

WhiteHonkyDevil

El hombre de los moleculos!
Dec 8, 2004
Detroit, MI
I saw the trailer for this before No Country for Old Men and I can't stop watching the trailer...its got daniel day lewis, this creepy music and its based on an upton sinclair novel...can't possibly be bad...opens day after christmas

http://www.therewillbeblood.com/
I'm goping to guess that I am the only person in the world to feel this way:

Daniel Day Lewis SUCKS FUCJING COCK as an actor. This movie looks like a piece of shit. I too saw the preview before No Country For Old Men, and laughed it off. I don't know what the attraction is. I don't want to be "that guy", so please, someone explain it to me....what the fuck part of the preview made you want to see it? All I saw was over- and under-acting.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
I just realized, after looking at his IMDB page, that I have never seen a Daniel Day-Lewis movie.

Eagle.007

Frrrrrrunkis!
Jan 8, 2007
NEPA
I just realized, after looking at his IMDB page, that I have never seen a Daniel Day-Lewis movie.
He was easily the best part of Gangs of New York, you should check it out. It is a decent movie but he was very, very good in it. That is the only thing I have seen him in.

LiddyRules

Jun 1, 2005
Just got back from seeing it and In-Fucking-Credible.

dodisman

Feb 20, 2005
Saw it last night. Daniel Day Lewis just destroys again. Might be his best performance. The movie was pretty damn and sort of a departure of P.T. Anderson but still a killer flick.

...and great soundtrack by Jonny Greenwood

seeinred

White Death
Apr 29, 2007
Sterling Heights, MI
I got a bad copy of the film that skipped around a lot in the last half hour, so I think I missed about 3 minutes worth of it, including the very last line of the movie which was stupid. Regardless, I enjoyed it.

LiddyRules

Jun 1, 2005
A-hem??

Saw it in theaters a couple weeks ago. It was amazing. It's the type of movie that deserves being seen it in a theater in crisp quality.

WhiteHonkyDevil

El hombre de los moleculos!
Dec 8, 2004
Detroit, MI
Really? Saw the trailer before No Country for Old Men a few months back and thought it looked fucking stupid.

To each his own, I guess.

That, and I have NEVER like Daniel Day Lewis as an actor.

Jim T.

Calmo, calmo...
Jul 12, 2005
I went in thinking it was about Dakota Fanning's first period. They refused to give my money back.

LiddyRules

Jun 1, 2005
...and great soundtrack by Jonny Greenwood
This was the second score I got this year, and I usually never get movie scores. The first was the hauntingly beautiful score to Assassination of Jesse James.

WonkaVision

To my Friends!!! To My Friends!!!
Sep 5, 2005
HOUSTON
Fucking loved this movie...think its probably the best thing I have seen in 2 years at least.

"My straw reaches AAAAALLL the way across the room into your milkshake. I DRINK YOUR MILKSHAKE!"

Fucking amazing and pretty funny in its own right.

Dre

(Insert Witty Line Here)
Mar 11, 2006
Facing a monitor.
Fucking loved this movie...think its probably the best thing I have seen in 2 years at least.

"My straw reaches AAAAALLL the way across the room into your milkshake. I DRINK YOUR MILKSHAKE!"

Fucking amazing and pretty funny in its own right.
Thank God more people are seeing this, best movie of 07' for me and best movie in a few years, that milkshake quote is such a classic in my mind already, Day-Lewis is god!

queeby

Irrelevant Liberal
Jun 12, 2004
Columbus OH
I fucking loved this movie. It really is one of the greatest movies I have ever seen. It was shocking how great it was.

dodisman

Feb 20, 2005
has opened in a wide release yet so i'm sure it will find its audience...theatre was pretty packed when i saw it.

WonkaVision

To my Friends!!! To My Friends!!!
Sep 5, 2005
HOUSTON
I could only find it playing at 2 theatres in Houston, only about 8 people in the place when I saw it, but I went to the latest showing, so that may have something to do with it.

Day-Lewis was amazing, fucking fantastic. I can't wait to see the movie again, quickest 3 hour movie ever.