There's a Christian Tree on Their Station

End of an era: NYC radio station 95.5 WPLJ announces final broadcast

The longstanding New York City radio station that for nearly 50 years has sent pop and rock hits across the Tri-State area announced Wednesday it will cease operation May 31.

The Cumulus Media-owned station was sold to Christian broadcaster Educational Media Foundation in February, and the new Christian contemporary station K-Love (WKLV) will take over the 95.5 channel June 1.

For those not knowledgeable about NYC radio stations, WPLJ was the home station of Scott and Todd in the Morning.

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
End of an era: NYC radio station 95.5 WPLJ announces final broadcast

The longstanding New York City radio station that for nearly 50 years has sent pop and rock hits across the Tri-State area announced Wednesday it will cease operation May 31.

The Cumulus Media-owned station was sold to Christian broadcaster Educational Media Foundation in February, and the new Christian contemporary station K-Love (WKLV) will take over the 95.5 channel June 1.

For those not knowledgeable about NYC radio stations, WPLJ was the home station of Scott and Todd in the Morning.
Where’s the boy fucking station, pal?

Asking for @LineBackerU

Voodoo Ben

The African Dream
Looks like fake prank calls & song parodies couldn't cut it anymore.

Let us remember the opening of the first episode of the todd show and take joy in the fact that todd is now out of work.

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
Looks like fake prank calls & song parodies couldn't cut it anymore.

Let us remember the opening of the first episode of the todd show and take joy in the fact that todd is now out of work.

Well... I guess that's how it was done.

He's such a douche.

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
Hoo hoo! I'm gonna revolutionize radio Jayde!
DID YA???

There's nothing sadder than an aging celebrity that gets plastic surgery, fake teeth and dyes their hair.

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
The great one, Scott Shannon keeps on trucking.

I wanna see the boat movie

I respected how he was a good sport about the trashing he got from O&A and became a friend of the show

I respected how he was a good sport about the trashing he got from O&A and became a friend of the show
At the end of the day, Scott Shannon had thicker skin and could take a joke better than AntH or Opie.

Fred West

At the end of the day, Scott Shannon had thicker skin and could take a joke better than AntH or Opie.
I was going through his twitter and he loves 'TREE ON MY HOUSE" and "I WANNA SEE THE BOAT MOVIE" bit.

Bobobie

Nahh, Rats are not bigger than anywhere else in the world. We're all just exaggerating. That thing was as big as muskrat! If that thing was swimming past me it could easily be mistaken for a beaver. We used to shoot rats at the Landfill and none of them were ever that big.
The great one, Scott Shannon keeps on trucking.