These dopes: The End Of Capitalism Is Already Starting–If You Know Where To Look

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
“Americans are getting closer and closer to understanding that they live in an economic system that is not working for them, and will not work for their kids.”

These days, Richard Wolff is feeling pretty glad he stuck around teaching this long. Now in his 70s and lecturing at the New School University and having become, over the course of his nearly 50-year-long professorial career, one of America’s most prominent Marxist economists, Wolff is used to being fringe. That’s no longer a word that can apply to him, or to his ideas. Over the summer, inequality experts Jason Hickel and Martin Kirk launched a conversation on this site when they posed the theory that capitalism is at the core of the many crises gripping our world today. To Wolff, that’s not news. But it is new to him to see the same ideas he has taught for decades being met not with scorn or skepticism, but with genuine interest.

https://getpocket.com/explore/item/...u-know-where-to-look?utm_source=pocket-newtab

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
“Inequality Experts”

Boo hoo. The world’s not fair.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
Capitalism is the real problem. It's evil.

Fine, I agree. All you have to do is find something better. I'll be waiting.

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo
"Over the summer, inequality experts Jason Hickel and Martin Kirk launched a conversation on this site when they posed the theory that capitalism is at the core of the many crises gripping our world today."
How many died under Marxism? 60 million? 100 million? 150 million?

“And the sheer beauty of this is that nothing fuels this movement more than capitalism’s own troubles, and the displeasure, disaffection, and anxiety it produces.”
This I can understand...capitalism is stressful and it can be unfair for many. You could make something of yourself, but it's very hard and takes effort...so why even bother right?

And it truly can't match the absolute euphoria you feel waiting on a bread line or breaking into a zoo and killing the animals to feed your family. Or getting caught disagreeing with your government and being targeted for imprisonment, torture, slave labor, or just being shot in the back of the head and dumped into a mass grave. Now that's pleasurable and affectionate.

Kimberly Westcott, associate counsel in the New York-based Community Service Society, a 172-year-old anti-poverty organization, has begun a program through Democracy at Work to teach cooperative work within prisons. If the cooperatives that could form inside prisons could function just like those on the other side, are the walls necessary?
If all human beings, at their core, are not built to be conniving, opportunistic scumbags looking to enrich themselves by taking shortcuts in life, then no..the walls wouldn't be necessary.

mascan42

“Americans are getting closer and closer to understanding that they live in an economic system that is not working for them, and will not work for their kids.”

These days, Richard Wolff is feeling pretty glad he stuck around teaching this long. Now in his 70s and lecturing at the New School University and having become, over the course of his nearly 50-year-long professorial career, one of America’s most prominent Marxist economists, Wolff is used to being fringe. That’s no longer a word that can apply to him, or to his ideas. Over the summer, inequality experts Jason Hickel and Martin Kirk launched a conversation on this site when they posed the theory that capitalism is at the core of the many crises gripping our world today. To Wolff, that’s not news. But it is new to him to see the same ideas he has taught for decades being met not with scorn or skepticism, but with genuine interest.

https://getpocket.com/explore/item/...u-know-where-to-look?utm_source=pocket-newtab
He's what my grandfather used to call a Bullshitvik.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
My grandfather had me absolutely convinced that slopes had sideways pussys until I was deep into my teen years.
Lol, my dad said eating Vietnamese pussy was like licking a 9vt battery.

The wannabe communist are hilarious, I know people that actually lived in communist Russia and they are constantly baffled by why people would actually want communism

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
sure you can have your google phone, it will be black and say iphone on it but don't you worry.
You can also ignore that it tracks you everywhere and records everything you say or do on it.....
Oh wait it already does that

KRSOne

Marxists ideas have killed 10s of millions more than nazis but for some reason it doesn't get the same stigma.

Commies always say that wasn't real communism. There will never be 'real communism' because for it to be real communism you have to have morally perfect beings. And they always think they are that morally perfect human who will finally create real communism.

Bobobie

This is a good example of why Marxism sucks ass.
The creators of the AK47 and Armalite M16 Rifle.

Mr. Kalashnikov once said in an interview after meeting Mr. Stoner that Stoner owns his own airplane and flew him self here while I cannot even buy my own airline ticket. Kalashnikov lived in a government apartment on a government pension.

Bobobie

I was wondering why none of the Vietnamese girls were as hot as that Da Nang Hooker in Full Metal Jacket. Read her bio and it turns out she is French and Chinese. It got me thinking that I'm yet to see an actual full blooded Vietnamese girl that is hot. The hot ones are usually a mix of something. Chinese, Black, or French.

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
I was wondering why none of the Vietnamese girls were as hot as that Da Nang Hooker in Full Metal Jacket. Read her bio and it turns out she is French and Chinese. It got me thinking that I'm yet to see an actual full blooded Vietnamese girl that is hot. The hot ones are usually a mix of something. Chinese, Black, or French.
That's how it was when I was in the Philippines and Thailand back in my Navy scamp days. The full-blood hoors were ugly as Hell- little monkeys, but the half-breed cast-offs of Vietnam-era American soldiers were all turning around 18 years old(or close enough), and they were actually pretty hot.