These dopes: The End Of Capitalism Is Already Starting–If You Know Where To Look

SatansCheerledr

Ideologically Unsound
I was wondering why none of the Vietnamese girls were as hot as that Da Nang Hooker in Full Metal Jacket. Read her bio and it turns out she is French and Chinese. It got me thinking that I'm yet to see an actual full blooded Vietnamese girl that is hot. The hot ones are usually a mix of something. Chinese, Black, or French.
I'm pleased with my hybrid.

We used to have lots of Asians here, alot of pretty Vietnamese girls, but on average the Laotian girls were prettiest.

weeniewawa

it's a man, baby!!!
This is a good example of why Marxism sucks ass.
The creators of the AK47 and Armalite M16 Rifle.
I have heard rumors of Mr. Kalashnikov not even designing the AK himself, after the war they imprisoned all the German engineers including Schmeiser, they guy responsible for all the wonderful German weapons and then miraculously the AK was born. Is there any other weapon Kalashnikov was even know for?

weeniewawa

it's a man, baby!!!
I was wondering why none of the Vietnamese girls were as hot as that Da Nang Hooker in Full Metal Jacket. Read her bio and it turns out she is French and Chinese. It got me thinking that I'm yet to see an actual full blooded Vietnamese girl that is hot. The hot ones are usually a mix of something. Chinese, Black, or French.
their called "war babies"

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
I have heard rumors of Mr. Kalashnikov not even designing the AK himself, after the war they imprisoned all the German engineers including Schmeiser, they guy responsible for all the wonderful German weapons and then miraculously the AK was born. Is there any other weapon Kalashnikov was even know for?

Ohhh he hated those rumors and would get really pissed if you brought it up. I watched an interview with him one time and that accusation was made and he borderline lost his shit.
So, either it’s true, and while he invented part of it, the design was refined by someone else, he stole the idea, or it was an amalgam of designs no one will ever really know because of the mystique surrounding him, and the tight lipped Soviet’s